Borussia Blow! Injured Dortmund attacker Marco Reus will be out of action for the next three months
- June 10, 2014
Injured Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus will be out injured for the next months after damaging his ankle in Germany’s 6-1 win over Armenia.
According to reliable source Sandra Goldschmidt, Reus will miss preparations for the new season and potentially the first few games too.
It’s a massive blow to Germany’s World Cup hopes as Reus is a world-class talent and a key player for his national side.
But equally thoughts must go to Borussia Dortmund who have been cursed over the last year with relentlessly persistent injuries. They’ll hope Reus makes a full recovery by September.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund CEO claims Spanish giant is monitoring Thomas Tuchel [ZDF]October 24, 2016
- Unreal pace: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sublime solo goal for Dortmund v Sporting (Video)October 18, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele voted the 2016 Golden Boy winner [France Football]October 16, 2016
- Aubameyang set for more transfer gossip due to his choice of team on FIFA 17 (video)October 13, 2016
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Former German international Tim Wiese shows off his WWE skills in the ring (Videos)October 13, 2016
- Julian Draxler scores as Germany pick off Northern Ireland in first-half (Video)October 11, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016
- Good guy Mustafi: Arsenal defender explains his tribute to Marco Reus at 2014 World CupOctober 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s summer 2016 #madness revealed by Twitter user @AFCAMDENSeptember 15, 2016
- FIFA 17 creators got Marco Reus to show off new gameplay at GamesCOM (Video)August 22, 2016
- Shinji Kagawa on how he helped Marco Reus feature on the global cover of FIFA 17 (Video)July 23, 2016