Borussia Blow! Injured Dortmund attacker Marco Reus will be out of action for the next three months
- June 10, 2014
Injured Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus will be out injured for the next months after damaging his ankle in Germany’s 6-1 win over Armenia.
According to reliable source Sandra Goldschmidt, Reus will miss preparations for the new season and potentially the first few games too.
It’s a massive blow to Germany’s World Cup hopes as Reus is a world-class talent and a key player for his national side.
But equally thoughts must go to Borussia Dortmund who have been cursed over the last year with relentlessly persistent injuries. They’ll hope Reus makes a full recovery by September.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Usain Bolt confirms he will play for Borussia Dortmund, discusses race with Aubameyang (video)November 30, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund 8 – Legia Warsaw 4: All the best stats from the highest scoring Champions League game everNovember 23, 2016
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016
- Marco Reus scores on his Dortmund return to make it 5-2 in 33rd minute (Video)November 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger will target Dortmund star if Alexis doesn’t sign new deal [Mirror]November 19, 2016
- Marco Reus could make long-awaited injury return against Bayern MunichNovember 10, 2016
- Good guy Mustafi: Arsenal defender explains his tribute to Marco Reus at 2014 World CupOctober 7, 2016