Borussia Blow! Injured Dortmund attacker Marco Reus will be out of action for the next three months
- June 10, 2014
Injured Borussia Dortmund attacker Marco Reus will be out injured for the next months after damaging his ankle in Germany’s 6-1 win over Armenia.
According to reliable source Sandra Goldschmidt, Reus will miss preparations for the new season and potentially the first few games too.
It’s a massive blow to Germany’s World Cup hopes as Reus is a world-class talent and a key player for his national side.
But equally thoughts must go to Borussia Dortmund who have been cursed over the last year with relentlessly persistent injuries. They’ll hope Reus makes a full recovery by September.
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Fan cam footage of Mats Hummels’s brilliant curling half-volley for Dortmund v Lu...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi