Boro keeper Dimitrios Konstantopoulos commits an epic air-kick error in the defeat to QPR [Video]
- March 23, 2014
Dimitrios Konstantopoulos is arguably at the top of the queue of the losers of the week list.
Middlesbrough’s Greek goalie dropped a clanger on Saturday in a 3-1 home defeat to QPR in the 94th minute of the match.
The veteran 35-year-old keeper made himself a figure of fun when he somehow missed his kick on the edge of the box and Bobby Zamora nipped in to put the visitors ahead.
After Konstantopoulos’ epic air-kick the goalie conceded another goal to Ravel Morrison in the 95th minute.
See Dimitrios Konstantopoulos’ atrocious mistake for Boro against QPR below.
- Middlesbrough agree to sell Lee Tomlin to Bournemouth for £3m [Evening Gazette]
- Preston v Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough set to sign Stewart Downing from West Ham for £5m [Best Tweets]
- Middlesborough boss Aitor Karanka expects Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford to play in PL...
- Fulham’s Ryan Tunnicliffe gets two game ban for homophobic tweet about Chelsea...
- Mega Offer! Back Middlesbrough to get promoted at 8/1, or Norwich at 7/1
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi