- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Boro keeper Dimitrios Konstantopoulos commits an epic air-kick error in the defeat to QPR [Video]
Dimitrios Konstantopoulos is arguably at the top of the queue of the losers of the week list.
Middlesbrough’s Greek goalie dropped a clanger on Saturday in a 3-1 home defeat to QPR in the 94th minute of the match.
The veteran 35-year-old keeper made himself a figure of fun when he somehow missed his kick on the edge of the box and Bobby Zamora nipped in to put the visitors ahead.
After Konstantopoulos’ epic air-kick the goalie conceded another goal to Ravel Morrison in the 95th minute.
See Dimitrios Konstantopoulos’ atrocious mistake for Boro against QPR below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014