Boro keeper Dimitrios Konstantopoulos commits an epic air-kick error in the defeat to QPR [Video]
- March 23, 2014
Dimitrios Konstantopoulos is arguably at the top of the queue of the losers of the week list.
Middlesbrough’s Greek goalie dropped a clanger on Saturday in a 3-1 home defeat to QPR in the 94th minute of the match.
The veteran 35-year-old keeper made himself a figure of fun when he somehow missed his kick on the edge of the box and Bobby Zamora nipped in to put the visitors ahead.
After Konstantopoulos’ epic air-kick the goalie conceded another goal to Ravel Morrison in the 95th minute.
See Dimitrios Konstantopoulos’ atrocious mistake for Boro against QPR below.
- Brilliant: Derby fan yells hilarious instructions at a ref for how to line up Boro̵...
- Middlesbrough striker Diego Fabbrini scores stunning 25-yard golazo during 3-0 win v Bo...
- Middlesbrough agree to sell Lee Tomlin to Bournemouth for £3m [Evening Gazette]
- Preston v Middlesbrough
- Middlesbrough set to sign Stewart Downing from West Ham for £5m [Best Tweets]
- Middlesborough boss Aitor Karanka expects Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford to play in PL...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...