Bordeaux ‘keeper Cédric Carrasso struck down by strange FIFA bug to concede to PSG’s Lucas Moura
- September 13, 2013
A most strange thing occured during Bordeaux’s game with PSG in Ligue 1 this evening, as art imitated life: Bordeaux keeper Cédric Carrasso was struck down with a bug from the video game FIFA.
FIFA is notorious for having several odd bugs in the game’s development stage (which sometimes remain until it hits the shelves), such as freaky fouls and keeper mistakes.
Well Carrasso was apparently struck down with one such bug tonight, possibly via Voodoo, as he left the goal completely wide open for PSG’s Lucas Moura to stroke the ball into the empty net!
(He was anticipating a square pass to Zlatan, but still! You can’t sell yourself like that!)
[gthumb id=”353706″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...