Bordeaux ‘keeper Cédric Carrasso struck down by strange FIFA bug to concede to PSG’s Lucas Moura
- September 13, 2013
A most strange thing occured during Bordeaux’s game with PSG in Ligue 1 this evening, as art imitated life: Bordeaux keeper Cédric Carrasso was struck down with a bug from the video game FIFA.
FIFA is notorious for having several odd bugs in the game’s development stage (which sometimes remain until it hits the shelves), such as freaky fouls and keeper mistakes.
Well Carrasso was apparently struck down with one such bug tonight, possibly via Voodoo, as he left the goal completely wide open for PSG’s Lucas Moura to stroke the ball into the empty net!
(He was anticipating a square pass to Zlatan, but still! You can’t sell yourself like that!)
[gthumb id=”353706″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi