Bordeaux ‘keeper Cédric Carrasso struck down by strange FIFA bug to concede to PSG’s Lucas Moura
- September 13, 2013
A most strange thing occured during Bordeaux’s game with PSG in Ligue 1 this evening, as art imitated life: Bordeaux keeper Cédric Carrasso was struck down with a bug from the video game FIFA.
FIFA is notorious for having several odd bugs in the game’s development stage (which sometimes remain until it hits the shelves), such as freaky fouls and keeper mistakes.
Well Carrasso was apparently struck down with one such bug tonight, possibly via Voodoo, as he left the goal completely wide open for PSG’s Lucas Moura to stroke the ball into the empty net!
(He was anticipating a square pass to Zlatan, but still! You can’t sell yourself like that!)
[gthumb id=”353706″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...