BOOM! The quickest goal in New Zealand soccer history is scored after 3.8 seconds [Video]
- February 11, 2014
One the fastest goals ever seen in world football was recorded two weeks ago in New Zealand.
Heartland Wairarapa took just 3.8 seconds to take the lead against Canterbury United in their ASB Youth League with an incredible goal straight from kick off.
Wairarapa’s centre was passed to Pedro Garcias, and the 35-year-old (one of two overage players each side is allowed in the U19 competition) smacked a stunning 50-yard shot over the Canterbury keeper and into the net.
For the record, Canterbury United recovered from their early setback to win 4-2.
Watch one of the fastest goals in football history below.
- Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seco...
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Sa...
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht Braun...
- Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as ...
- The Top 10 Fastest Bundesliga Goals of All-Time
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi