- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
BOOM! The quickest goal in New Zealand soccer history is scored after 3.8 seconds [Video]
One the fastest goals ever seen in world football was recorded two weeks ago in New Zealand.
Heartland Wairarapa took just 3.8 seconds to take the lead against Canterbury United in their ASB Youth League with an incredible goal straight from kick off.
Wairarapa’s centre was passed to Pedro Garcias, and the 35-year-old (one of two overage players each side is allowed in the U19 competition) smacked a stunning 50-yard shot over the Canterbury keeper and into the net.
For the record, Canterbury United recovered from their early setback to win 4-2.
Watch one of the fastest goals in football history below.
- Updated: February 11, 2014