BOOM! The quickest goal in New Zealand soccer history is scored after 3.8 seconds [Video]
One the fastest goals ever seen in world football was recorded two weeks ago in New Zealand.
Heartland Wairarapa took just 3.8 seconds to take the lead against Canterbury United in their ASB Youth League with an incredible goal straight from kick off.
Wairarapa’s centre was passed to Pedro Garcias, and the 35-year-old (one of two overage players each side is allowed in the U19 competition) smacked a stunning 50-yard shot over the Canterbury keeper and into the net.
For the record, Canterbury United recovered from their early setback to win 4-2.
Watch one of the fastest goals in football history below.
Watch Live Stream
- Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seconds v Alme...March 28th, 2014
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Santos LagunaMarch 26th, 2014
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]March 23rd, 2014
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht BraunschweigFebruary 24th, 2014
- Bayer Leverkusen set piece specialist Hakan Calhanoglu (21) glorious free kick golazo [Video]April 13th, 2015
- Galatasaray 2 – Fenerbahce 1: Wesley Sneijder scores TWO late golazos [Highlights]October 18th, 2014
- Better than Cristiano Ronaldo? Stunning free kick golazo scored in Sunday League [Video]October 13th, 2014
- Still got it! Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores absolute screamer for NY Red Bulls v Kansas Cit...September 7th, 2014