PAOK’s Juan Insaurralde clocks Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook, only gets booked [Vine]
- March 10, 2014
A shocking assault was spotted in the Greek first division on Sunday night as PAOK stunned league leaders Olympiacos with a 2-1 home win.
Away from the goal action in the game, the biggest post match talking point was how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes after he viscously punched an opponent in the face.
In a moment of madness, Insaurralde punched Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a solid left hook that clearly hurt the Congolese midfielder. The attack was an outrage and blatantly deserved an instant red card.
Incredibly the referee did act on the matter, however he only flashed Insaurralde with a yellow card when a red was the right course of action.
See how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde clocked Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook below.
- Olympiacos post excellent be-a-pro style video promo for new 2015-16 home kit
- Shocking: Olympiakos score in the 88th minute v AEK Athens. AEK ultras attack. Match su...
- Panathinaikos v Olympiakos: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek League – available in the UK
- Olympiakos v AEK Athens: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek Cup – available in the UK
- Olympiakos’ pursuit of Arsenal attacker Joel Campbell splashed in Greek press
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi