- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
PAOK’s Juan Insaurralde clocks Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook, only gets booked [Vine]
A shocking assault was spotted in the Greek first division on Sunday night as PAOK stunned league leaders Olympiacos with a 2-1 home win.
Away from the goal action in the game, the biggest post match talking point was how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes after he viscously punched an opponent in the face.
In a moment of madness, Insaurralde punched Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a solid left hook that clearly hurt the Congolese midfielder. The attack was an outrage and blatantly deserved an instant red card.
Incredibly the referee did act on the matter, however he only flashed Insaurralde with a yellow card when a red was the right course of action.
See how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde clocked Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook below.
- Updated: March 10, 2014