PAOK’s Juan Insaurralde clocks Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook, only gets booked [Vine]
- March 10, 2014
A shocking assault was spotted in the Greek first division on Sunday night as PAOK stunned league leaders Olympiacos with a 2-1 home win.
Away from the goal action in the game, the biggest post match talking point was how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes after he viscously punched an opponent in the face.
In a moment of madness, Insaurralde punched Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a solid left hook that clearly hurt the Congolese midfielder. The attack was an outrage and blatantly deserved an instant red card.
Incredibly the referee did act on the matter, however he only flashed Insaurralde with a yellow card when a red was the right course of action.
See how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde clocked Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...