- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
- Jamie Carragher takes dig at Raheem Sterling on Twitter & berates Liverpool’s recruitment policy
PAOK’s Juan Insaurralde clocks Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook, only gets booked [Vine]
- March 10, 2014
A shocking assault was spotted in the Greek first division on Sunday night as PAOK stunned league leaders Olympiacos with a 2-1 home win.
Away from the goal action in the game, the biggest post match talking point was how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes after he viscously punched an opponent in the face.
In a moment of madness, Insaurralde punched Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a solid left hook that clearly hurt the Congolese midfielder. The attack was an outrage and blatantly deserved an instant red card.
Incredibly the referee did act on the matter, however he only flashed Insaurralde with a yellow card when a red was the right course of action.
See how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde clocked Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook below.