PAOK’s Juan Insaurralde clocks Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook, only gets booked [Vine]
- March 10, 2014
A shocking assault was spotted in the Greek first division on Sunday night as PAOK stunned league leaders Olympiacos with a 2-1 home win.
Away from the goal action in the game, the biggest post match talking point was how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes after he viscously punched an opponent in the face.
In a moment of madness, Insaurralde punched Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a solid left hook that clearly hurt the Congolese midfielder. The attack was an outrage and blatantly deserved an instant red card.
Incredibly the referee did act on the matter, however he only flashed Insaurralde with a yellow card when a red was the right course of action.
See how PAOK defender Juan Insaurralde clocked Olympiacos’ Delvin Ndinga with a left hook below.
- Olympiacos post excellent be-a-pro style video promo for new 2015-16 home kit
- Shocking: Olympiakos score in the 88th minute v AEK Athens. AEK ultras attack. Match su...
- Panathinaikos v Olympiakos: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek League – available in the UK
- Olympiakos v AEK Athens: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek Cup – available in the UK
- Olympiakos’ pursuit of Arsenal attacker Joel Campbell splashed in Greek press
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [V...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...