Bookies Coral celebrate an early ad buy after England qualify for Brazil 2014 [Picture]
- October 16, 2013
Bookmakers Coral have pulled off a nice PR scoop the day after England booked their place at next summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
Coral bought a large newspaper ad placement in advance of England’s final World Cup qualifier against Poland, and according to the advert which they have since published, their media buy was acquired at a discounted rate.
Coral’s advert read:
Well done England! They laughed at us when we booked this ad early… but we qualified, right?
See Coral’s PR stunt below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...