Bookies Coral celebrate an early ad buy after England qualify for Brazil 2014 [Picture]
- October 16, 2013
Bookmakers Coral have pulled off a nice PR scoop the day after England booked their place at next summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
Coral bought a large newspaper ad placement in advance of England’s final World Cup qualifier against Poland, and according to the advert which they have since published, their media buy was acquired at a discounted rate.
Coral’s advert read:
Well done England! They laughed at us when we booked this ad early… but we qualified, right?
See Coral’s PR stunt below.
- Liverpool midfielder James Milner scores a cracker in England training (video)
- Harry Kane plays down goal drought, rooting for Wayne Rooney to break England record (V...
- Incredible International Offers: Enhanced odds on Wales (5/1), Germany (5/1) & Eng...
- Jonjo Shelvey calls Wayne Rooney the ‘best English player in England’ (Video)
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...