- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Bookies Coral celebrate an early ad buy after England qualify for Brazil 2014 [Picture]
Bookmakers Coral have pulled off a nice PR scoop the day after England booked their place at next summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
Coral bought a large newspaper ad placement in advance of England’s final World Cup qualifier against Poland, and according to the advert which they have since published, their media buy was acquired at a discounted rate.
Coral’s advert read:
Well done England! They laughed at us when we booked this ad early… but we qualified, right?
See Coral’s PR stunt below.
- Updated: October 16, 2013