Bookies Coral celebrate an early ad buy after England qualify for Brazil 2014 [Picture]
- October 16, 2013
Bookmakers Coral have pulled off a nice PR scoop the day after England booked their place at next summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
Coral bought a large newspaper ad placement in advance of England’s final World Cup qualifier against Poland, and according to the advert which they have since published, their media buy was acquired at a discounted rate.
Coral’s advert read:
Well done England! They laughed at us when we booked this ad early… but we qualified, right?
See Coral’s PR stunt below.
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi