- Barcelona & Mundo Deportivo troll readers by releasing fake 2016-2017 Barca kit [Photo]
- Southampton v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- Chelsea linked to £7.8m Rijeka striker Andrej Kramaric as Blues send reps to Croatia
- Linked to Arsenal, Sevilla’s Grzegorz Krychowiak confirms he’s signed for an English club [Tweets]
- Xherdan Shaqiri to leave Bayern Munich for Juventus on loan with an option to buy [Sky Italia]
Bomb explodes at match in Nigeria; up to 40 people feared dead [Reports]
A bomb has gone off in the Nigerian town of Mubi, potentially killing up to 40 people, according to reports.
According to news site, News24: “The bomber struck the town of Mubi in Adamawa state in the evening, said resident Emmanuel Akinyele, a local church pastor.
A military source said the death toll was not clear, but that some bodies had been recovered from the scene.”
While Yahoo report: ” A bomb attack targeting fans watching a match at a football pitch in Nigeria’s restive northeast killed at least 40 people on Sunday, a police officer told AFP.
‘There has been a bomb explosion at a football field this evening and so far more than 40 people have been killed,’ said the officer who requested anonymity in the town of Mubi, which has been attacked before by Boko Haram Islamists.”
More details to follow.
- Updated: June 1, 2014