- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
Bolton v Blackpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
Both clubs are poised on 41 points and not quite sure if they are safe from the relegation battle.
Bolton v Blackpool kicks off at the Reebok stadium at 20:oo on Tuesday, March 25, 2014.
Bet365 are showing Bolton v Blackpool live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Bolton v Blackpool is available to everyone in all countries, except for those in the UK, Ireland and China.
Bolton’s hot streak snapped three match-days ago and since then they have struggled to get going again. The Trotters have not won in the last three games and manager Dougie Freeman will hope to turn that around in a Lancashire derby.
Bolton will be without Marc Tierney, Joe Riley and Stuart Holden. Alex Baptiste due to suspension, Tim Ream is expected to start in his place.
Blackpool will hope to build on their win v Huddersfield and make a determined step into safety. Blackpool manager Barry Ferguson admitted on the weekend that although they didn’t win pretty, it was about the points. He also hinted that similar tactics might be used in the derby.
Blackpool will be without Kirk Broadfoot and Steve Davies, however veteran striker Robbie Earnshaw might make his debut.
Bolton: Bogdan; Knight, Ream, Hutton, Spearing, Kamara, Moritz, Davies, Danns, Jutkiewicz, Mason
Blackpool: Gilks; McMahon, Cathcart, MacKenzie, Robinson, Basham, Bishop, Perkins, Grandin, Fuller, Earnshaw
- Updated: March 24, 2014