Bolton & USA star Stuart Holden posts inspirational Instagram video of himself returning to fitness
- January 27, 2014
In terms of injuries, Stuart Holden is one of the unluckiest footballers on the planet.
The Bolton and USA midfielder always shows great courage and determination to get back to fitness.
He suffered a third serious knee injury whilst playing for USA in July, suffering a torn ACL.
The inspirational midfielder posted this wonderful video this evening as he nears a return to fitness.
Neat Instagram tekkers Stuart!
- Blackburn v Bolton: Watch a Live Stream
- Paderborn’s new signing Marcel Ndjeng (33) scores a goal of the season contender ...
- Liverpool fans fume at uninspiring signing of Bolton’s Adam Bogdan [Best Tweets]
- Bournemouth promoted to the Premier League after 3-0 win over Bolton [Official Highlights]
- Preston’s Jermaine Beckford scored 2 breathtaking golazos v Notts County [Officia...
- Eidur Gudjohnsen (36) superb golazo for Bolton from an Emile Heskey (37) assist [Offici...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...