Bolton & USA star Stuart Holden posts inspirational Instagram video of himself returning to fitness
- January 27, 2014
In terms of injuries, Stuart Holden is one of the unluckiest footballers on the planet.
The Bolton and USA midfielder always shows great courage and determination to get back to fitness.
He suffered a third serious knee injury whilst playing for USA in July, suffering a torn ACL.
The inspirational midfielder posted this wonderful video this evening as he nears a return to fitness.
Neat Instagram tekkers Stuart!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...