Bolton & USA star Stuart Holden posts inspirational Instagram video of himself returning to fitness
- January 27, 2014
In terms of injuries, Stuart Holden is one of the unluckiest footballers on the planet.
The Bolton and USA midfielder always shows great courage and determination to get back to fitness.
He suffered a third serious knee injury whilst playing for USA in July, suffering a torn ACL.
The inspirational midfielder posted this wonderful video this evening as he nears a return to fitness.
Neat Instagram tekkers Stuart!
- Paderborn’s new signing Marcel Ndjeng (33) scores a goal of the season contender ...
- Liverpool fans fume at uninspiring signing of Bolton’s Adam Bogdan [Best Tweets]
- Bournemouth promoted to the Premier League after 3-0 win over Bolton [Official Highlights]
- Preston’s Jermaine Beckford scored 2 breathtaking golazos v Notts County [Officia...
- Eidur Gudjohnsen (36) superb golazo for Bolton from an Emile Heskey (37) assist [Offici...
- Nottingham Forest’s Michail Antonio beat 5 Bolton defenders in a special solo gol...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi