Body of God: Argentina’s Ezequiel Lavezzi reveals Diego Maradona tattoo on his torso v Nigeria [Picture]
Diego Maradona is a genuine living legend in Argentina, and his aura is felt within the Albiceleste camp to this day for his 1986 heroics.
And even more so for the likes of Pablo Aimar, Lionel Messi, and Ezequiel Lavezzi, who were all dubbed ‘the Next Maradona’.
In the case of ‘El Pocho’ Lavezzi, he’s taken his idolatry to another level adding a Diego Maradona tattoo to his ink-covered body.
The tattoo of Maradona heading a football to the left of Lavezzi’s torso could be seen as he got stripped off to come on against Nigeria today.
A nice visual reminder for Messi as the World Cup goes on, seeing the face of the man whose heroics he needs to supersede to be placed in the same pantheon.
Watch Live Stream
- The crashed Chapecoense plane recently carried Leo Messi & the Argentina national teamNovember 29, 2016
- Diego Maradona picks a fight with a Man United WAGNovember 23, 2016
- AFA refuse to pay security guards so Lionel Messi steps inNovember 18, 2016
- Journalist Gabriel Anello doubles down on claim Ezequiel Lavezzi smoked weed [Globo]November 17, 2016
- Diego Maradona stars as God in new Tecate beer advert (Video)May 17, 2016
- Diego Maradona dances with Argentina rubgy players in dressing room after Tonga win (Videos & GIFS)October 5, 2015
- Diego Maradona wants to kick FIFA President Sepp Blatter in the ass [Video]April 11, 2015
- Maradona likens Man United boss to the devil for his treatment of Radamel Falcao [Video]April 10, 2015