Body of God: Argentina’s Ezequiel Lavezzi reveals Diego Maradona tattoo on his torso v Nigeria [Picture]
- June 25, 2014
Diego Maradona is a genuine living legend in Argentina, and his aura is felt within the Albiceleste camp to this day for his 1986 heroics.
And even more so for the likes of Pablo Aimar, Lionel Messi, and Ezequiel Lavezzi, who were all dubbed ‘the Next Maradona’.
In the case of ‘El Pocho’ Lavezzi, he’s taken his idolatry to another level adding a Diego Maradona tattoo to his ink-covered body.
The tattoo of Maradona heading a football to the left of Lavezzi’s torso could be seen as he got stripped off to come on against Nigeria today.
A nice visual reminder for Messi as the World Cup goes on, seeing the face of the man whose heroics he needs to supersede to be placed in the same pantheon.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...