- Tottenham stars Eriksen & Dier take on Townsend & Bentaleb in FIFA 15 tournament [Video]
- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
Blackpool v Burnley: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
Victory for Burnley at Blackpool on Good Friday could result in them being promoted to the Premier League.
Blackpool v Burnley kicks off at 17:00 on Friday, April 18, 2014.
William Hill are showing Blackpool v Burnley live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
NOTE: Be aware that William Hill have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a William Hill account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Blackpool v Burnley is available to everyone in all countries, except for those in the UK, USA, Ireland, Japan, China, the Middle East and North Africa.
Blackpool are just two points above the bottom three and have four games to cement their status in the Championship for another year. Blackpool have lost their last 3 matches on the spin and are in desperate need of goals. RicardoFuller’s return can’t come soon enough
Blackpool will be without defender Kirk Broadfoot and attackers Robbie Earnshaw and Steve Davies.
Burnley will achieve promotion if they win and Derby fail to beat Doncaster Rovers. Sean Dyche is likely to name an unchaged starting line up, despite a defeat to Middlesbrough.
Burnley have no new injury worries, striker Sam Vokes is injured until the end of the season.
Blackpool: Gilks; McMahon, MacKenzie, Cathcart, Robinson; Ferguson, Basham; Perkins, Bishop, Halliday; Goodwillie
Burnley: Heaton; Tripper, Shackell, Duff, Mee; Arfield, Marney, Jones, Kightly; Barnes, Ings
- Updated: April 17, 2014