- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
Bizarre video! Japanese crisp advert features a dog teaching a girl how to play in goal
- January 9, 2013
We haven’t seen an advert this mental since the Super Great Toilet Goalkeeper featured on these very pages in October.
Our friends at Brasil Mundial point out that the advert below, released in Japan in December, is one of the most bizarre they have ever seen and quite what it has to do with the crisps they are trying to sell is beyond us.
Essentially, a small girl is not very good in goal. A watching dog teaches her how to play as a keeper with the examples of a bird, plan, fish and star fish jump
Of course, the dog then gets taken into a space ship…
You will not believe your eyes!