- Very Cute! Chelsea’s first team take on the whole Under-8s squad [Video]
- Pepe might have taken the worst throw-in EVER during Real Madrid v San Lorenzo!
- LVG presser post Aston Villa draw: “United robbed 2 points… not as good as City!”
- One Man United fan labels Louis van Gaal as arrogant after the Aston Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Crystal Palace fans protested ticket prices outside the Premier League HQ on Saturday [Pictures]
Bizarre video! Japanese crisp advert features a dog teaching a girl how to play in goal
We haven’t seen an advert this mental since the Super Great Toilet Goalkeeper featured on these very pages in October.
Our friends at Brasil Mundial point out that the advert below, released in Japan in December, is one of the most bizarre they have ever seen and quite what it has to do with the crisps they are trying to sell is beyond us.
Essentially, a small girl is not very good in goal. A watching dog teaches her how to play as a keeper with the examples of a bird, plan, fish and star fish jump
Of course, the dog then gets taken into a space ship…
You will not believe your eyes!
- Updated: January 9, 2013