Bizarre video! Japanese crisp advert features a dog teaching a girl how to play in goal
- January 9, 2013
We haven’t seen an advert this mental since the Super Great Toilet Goalkeeper featured on these very pages in October.
Our friends at Brasil Mundial point out that the advert below, released in Japan in December, is one of the most bizarre they have ever seen and quite what it has to do with the crisps they are trying to sell is beyond us.
Essentially, a small girl is not very good in goal. A watching dog teaches her how to play as a keeper with the examples of a bird, plan, fish and star fish jump
Of course, the dog then gets taken into a space ship…
You will not believe your eyes!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...