Bizarre video! Japanese crisp advert features a dog teaching a girl how to play in goal
- January 9, 2013
We haven’t seen an advert this mental since the Super Great Toilet Goalkeeper featured on these very pages in October.
Our friends at Brasil Mundial point out that the advert below, released in Japan in December, is one of the most bizarre they have ever seen and quite what it has to do with the crisps they are trying to sell is beyond us.
Essentially, a small girl is not very good in goal. A watching dog teaches her how to play as a keeper with the examples of a bird, plan, fish and star fish jump
Of course, the dog then gets taken into a space ship…
You will not believe your eyes!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi