Bizarre! QPR and Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar closes in on loan move to Toronto FC [Globoesporte]
- February 7, 2014
Currently, the Brazil number one goalkeeper doesn’t make the first team of a club in the Championship.
Having not found a club in January, QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar appeared to be happy to sit on the bench, hoping to keep the Brazil goalkeeper jersey for the World Cup.
Reports are today surfacing from reliable Brazilian site Globeosporte that Julio Cesar is close to sealing a loan move to MLS club Toronto FC.
Having already signed Michael Bradley and Jermain Defoe, Toronto FC will have to splash the cash to pay the goalkeeper’s astronomical wages.
The MLS season doesn’t begin until March 15th.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]