Bizarre! Italy legend Rino Gattuso was serving burgers at McDonalds on Tuesday [Video]
- June 10, 2014
We’ve heard of some crazy jobs after football but surely there were better alternatives for former Italy midfield warrior Gennaro Gattuso before applying to serve customers in McDonald’s?!
Indeed there were!
World Cup winning midfielder Gattuso was only behind the counter for the sake of an advertisement set to be aired in Italy but he apparently did serve customers for the best part of two hours!
You certainly can’t say he was ever anything but industrious on the pitch and he’s taken that work ethic to the fast food industry!
Of course, we can imagine that there might have been a bit of adjusting to do with the Italy legend so closely associated with football. Greeting customers would need to be worked on, “Would you like a crunching tackle with that?” and engaging in a two footed slide before he received an answer simply wouldn’t suffice.
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi