Bizarre! Italy legend Rino Gattuso was serving burgers at McDonalds on Tuesday [Video]
- June 10, 2014
We’ve heard of some crazy jobs after football but surely there were better alternatives for former Italy midfield warrior Gennaro Gattuso before applying to serve customers in McDonald’s?!
Indeed there were!
World Cup winning midfielder Gattuso was only behind the counter for the sake of an advertisement set to be aired in Italy but he apparently did serve customers for the best part of two hours!
You certainly can’t say he was ever anything but industrious on the pitch and he’s taken that work ethic to the fast food industry!
Of course, we can imagine that there might have been a bit of adjusting to do with the Italy legend so closely associated with football. Greeting customers would need to be worked on, “Would you like a crunching tackle with that?” and engaging in a two footed slide before he received an answer simply wouldn’t suffice.
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...