- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Birmingham’s Paul Robinson interrupted an interview to scream “Who gives a f*ck! We are staying up!” [Video]
Big winners on the final day of the Championship season were Birmingham City.
After a miserable season in which the club has seen owner Carson Yeung arrested and jailed, the Blues had a miraculous last day of the season drawing 2-2 at Bolton to survive.
Birmingham’s survival was assured courtesy of Paul Caddis’ 93rd minute equaliser, and after the game he gave an interview with club’s official media department to share his thoughts.
After rambling through his interview, Caddis was interrupted by a shirtless Paul Robinson who screaming “Get in there Caddy! Who gives a f*ck! We are staying up!”
Watch the brilliant interview below.
- Updated: May 3, 2014