- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration after a 3-3 draw with Burnley
This could be one of the images of the season from the Championship.
An epic match was staged at St Andrews on Wednesday night as Birmingham snatched an injury time equaliser to draw 3-3 with automatic promotion chasers Burnley.
The hero on the night for Birmingham was on-loan Manchester United forward Federico Macheda, as the Italian scored the leveller to end a dramatic match in the Midlands.
With his blood boiling as Macheda scored, Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration as the Blues boss kicked the crap out of the advertising hoardings as he revelled in the late comeback.
Watch Lee Clark show he still has plenty of passion from the sidelines below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014