Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration after a 3-3 draw with Burnley
- March 12, 2014
This could be one of the images of the season from the Championship.
An epic match was staged at St Andrews on Wednesday night as Birmingham snatched an injury time equaliser to draw 3-3 with automatic promotion chasers Burnley.
The hero on the night for Birmingham was on-loan Manchester United forward Federico Macheda, as the Italian scored the leveller to end a dramatic match in the Midlands.
With his blood boiling as Macheda scored, Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration as the Blues boss kicked the crap out of the advertising hoardings as he revelled in the late comeback.
Watch Lee Clark show he still has plenty of passion from the sidelines below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...