Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration after a 3-3 draw with Burnley
- March 12, 2014
This could be one of the images of the season from the Championship.
An epic match was staged at St Andrews on Wednesday night as Birmingham snatched an injury time equaliser to draw 3-3 with automatic promotion chasers Burnley.
The hero on the night for Birmingham was on-loan Manchester United forward Federico Macheda, as the Italian scored the leveller to end a dramatic match in the Midlands.
With his blood boiling as Macheda scored, Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration as the Blues boss kicked the crap out of the advertising hoardings as he revelled in the late comeback.
Watch Lee Clark show he still has plenty of passion from the sidelines below.
- Birmingham and Aston Villa fans have been in a banner war over the FA Cup final weekend...
- Birmingham captain Paul Caddis hilariously trips himself up during 1-0 win [Official Vi...
- Adult Bournemouth fan wears a full orange keeper kit v Birmingham, waves homemade red c...
- Bournemouth 4 – Birmingham 2: Cherries comeback sends them top [Official highlights]
- Man City’s Karen Bardsley and Birmingham’s Freda Ayisi have a punch-up in t...
- Birmingham upload last 5 minutes of Derby draw, includes amusing commentary [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi