- Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier in video interview with The Guardian
- Some examples of Diego Costa’s history for violence in one well-made infographic [Picture]
- Quality fan footage vine of Christian Eriksen’s free-kick v Sheffield United
- Chelsea appear to have a clear advantage with the fixture list in the build-up to the Capital One Cup final
- Andrea Pirlo’s quality skills v Parma for Juventus in the Coppa Italia [GIF]
Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration after a 3-3 draw with Burnley
This could be one of the images of the season from the Championship.
An epic match was staged at St Andrews on Wednesday night as Birmingham snatched an injury time equaliser to draw 3-3 with automatic promotion chasers Burnley.
The hero on the night for Birmingham was on-loan Manchester United forward Federico Macheda, as the Italian scored the leveller to end a dramatic match in the Midlands.
With his blood boiling as Macheda scored, Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration as the Blues boss kicked the crap out of the advertising hoardings as he revelled in the late comeback.
Watch Lee Clark show he still has plenty of passion from the sidelines below.
- Updated: March 12, 2014