- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Bild say Manchester United are closing in on Robert Lewandowski after “mega offer”
German newspaper Bild revealed a transfer exclusive late on Boxing Day – Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski.
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has reportedly tabled a “mega offer” worth five million euros a season to the Polish striker.
Borussia Dortmund will reportedly receive 22 million euros for Lewandowski who would be significantly improving his current salary of 2.5 million euros a season.
Bild say Lewandowski is close to accepting the move to Old Trafford and will compete with a spot up front next season against the likes of Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez and Danny Welbeck.
Dortmund signed Lewandowski for 4.5 million euros in 2010 and he would join up with former team mate Shinji Kagawa at Manchester United.
The 24-year-old striker has claimed 10 goals in 16 appearances this season for Dortmund after 22 in 34 Bundesliga games last campaign.
A compilation of Manchester United-bound Robert Lewandowski is on the video below.
- Updated: December 27, 2012