Big Bully! Boca Unidos ‘keeper Gaston Sessa sent off for thumping ball at a ball boy
- October 20, 2012
Notorious hot-head Gaston Sessa was sent off for needlessly, and frankly cruelly, whacking the ball at an innocent ball boy during Boca Unido’s game in the Argentine Segunda. The ball boy bravely stayed on his feet, clearly not wanting to lose face, only to then crumple in a painful heap.
Judging by Sessa’s quick exit for the showers, he wasn’t too bothered or remorseful.
Cruel an act as it was – technically, should he have been sent off for it?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”252127″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi