Big Bully! Boca Unidos ‘keeper Gaston Sessa sent off for thumping ball at a ball boy
- October 20, 2012
Notorious hot-head Gaston Sessa was sent off for needlessly, and frankly cruelly, whacking the ball at an innocent ball boy during Boca Unido’s game in the Argentine Segunda. The ball boy bravely stayed on his feet, clearly not wanting to lose face, only to then crumple in a painful heap.
Judging by Sessa’s quick exit for the showers, he wasn’t too bothered or remorseful.
Cruel an act as it was – technically, should he have been sent off for it?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”252127″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...