- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
Betting tips for West Ham v Spurs: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Bet online on West Ham v Spurs with 10Bet and bag yourself a free bet worth up to £200 - Exclusive Bonus: 50% up to £200 Free!
West Ham: Adrian; Demel, Tomkins, Reid, Armero; Noble, Diame, Nolan; Jarvis, Carroll, Downing
Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Dawson, Vertonghen; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane
101GG Betting Tip
West Ham produced arguably the result of the season in the reverse fixture of this London derby – Ravel Morrison scoring a solo wordly in a famous 3-0 win for the Hammers at the Lane.
Morrison’s on loan at QPR now, and that goal really was a freak outlier in a team who’ve gone on to become the new Stoke this season.
With Spurs still gunning for Europe, the visitors have slightly more to play for than the home side here, who are all but safe from relegation (2 points needed to be mathematically safe), and are really looking at league position consolidation at this point.
Given their wretched recent run of form – 4 defeats on the bounce - Spurs will fancy their chances here, especially with their improved defensive form and the return of Jan Vertonghen to contend with the human battering ram Andy Carroll.
101GG Prediction: West Ham 2 – Spurs 2
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Andy Carroll has scored in both previous meetings with Tottenham as a West Ham player
West Ham have lost their last 4 games – the last time they lost 5 consecutive matches was May 2011
- Updated: May 2, 2014