- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
Betting tips for West Ham v Spurs: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- May 2, 2014
Bet online on West Ham v Spurs with 10Bet and bag yourself a free bet worth up to £200 – Exclusive Bonus: 50% up to £200 Free!
West Ham: Adrian; Demel, Tomkins, Reid, Armero; Noble, Diame, Nolan; Jarvis, Carroll, Downing
Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Dawson, Vertonghen; Lennon, Chadli, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane
101GG Betting Tip
West Ham produced arguably the result of the season in the reverse fixture of this London derby – Ravel Morrison scoring a solo wordly in a famous 3-0 win for the Hammers at the Lane.
Morrison’s on loan at QPR now, and that goal really was a freak outlier in a team who’ve gone on to become the new Stoke this season.
With Spurs still gunning for Europe, the visitors have slightly more to play for than the home side here, who are all but safe from relegation (2 points needed to be mathematically safe), and are really looking at league position consolidation at this point.
Given their wretched recent run of form – 4 defeats on the bounce – Spurs will fancy their chances here, especially with their improved defensive form and the return of Jan Vertonghen to contend with the human battering ram Andy Carroll.
101GG Prediction: West Ham 2 – Spurs 2
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Andy Carroll has scored in both previous meetings with Tottenham as a West Ham player
West Ham have lost their last 4 games – the last time they lost 5 consecutive matches was May 2011