- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Betting tips for West Ham v Hull: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- Updated: March 26, 2014
West Ham: Adrian; Demel, Tomkins, Collins, McCartney; Downing, Noble, Nolan, Diame, J. Cole; Carroll.
West Ham’s only two injury absentees are Joey O’Brien (dislocated shoulder) and Marco Borriello (calf). Joe Cole is back in the squad after recovering from a hamstring injury.
Hull: McGregor; Rosenior, Chester, Davies, Figueroa; Elmohamady, Livermore, Huddlestone, Meyler; Long, Jelavic.
Curtis Davies and Shane Long are both expected to shake off minor injury concerns to make the cut for the starting XI. Steve Bruce has no other injury concerns aside from long term absentees Paul McShane (ankle) and Robbie Brady (groin).
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
West Ham have lost their last 3 matches in the Premier League.
West Ham have won their last 3 home matches against Hull in all competitions and the Tigers haven’t won at Upton Park since January 1990.
Carlton Cole has scored in each of his three league appearances for West Ham at home against Hull.
Nikita Jelavic has scored three goals in this last two Premier League appearances for Hull away from home.
West Ham’s Stewart Downing has delivered more successful crosses & corners than any other player in the Premier League this season (62).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Hull’s last 11 games in the Premier League.