- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao posts picture & religious message on Instagram to celebrate Christmas
- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
Betting tips for Real Madrid v Schalke: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Real Madrid: Casillas; Nacho, Ramos, Varane, Coentrao; Isco, Illarramendi, Modric; Jese, Morata, Ronaldo.
Los Blancos, 6-1 up from the first leg, are likely to ring the changes with Karim Benzema set to miss the game with a knock. Alvaro Arbeloa and Sami Khedira are both out with injuries.
Schalke: Fahrmann; Howedes, Matip, Santana, Kolasinac; Boateng, Neustadter; Obasi, Meyer, Draxler; Huntelaar.
Schalke have a long list of injury problems with Marco Höger, Dennis Aogo, Christian Clemens, Jan Kirchhoff, Christian Fuchs, Atsuto Uchida and Jefferson Farfan all suffering from various problems.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Los Blancos have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 matches in the Champions League.
Real Madrid have won 7 of their last 8 matches in the Champions League.
Real Madrid are one of only two teams still unbeaten in the Champions League this season. Atletico Madrid are the other unbeaten side.
Real Madrid have scored in each of their last 32 Champions League games, the longest run in the history of the competition.
Schalke have only scored one goal in three away games in the Champions League this campaign.
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 32 goals in his last 25 Champions League games. He is the topscorer in this season’s competition with 11 goals.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has scored five goals in his last seven Champions League starts.
- Updated: March 18, 2014