- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Betting tips for Real Madrid v Schalke: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- Updated: March 18, 2014
Real Madrid: Casillas; Nacho, Ramos, Varane, Coentrao; Isco, Illarramendi, Modric; Jese, Morata, Ronaldo.
Los Blancos, 6-1 up from the first leg, are likely to ring the changes with Karim Benzema set to miss the game with a knock. Alvaro Arbeloa and Sami Khedira are both out with injuries.
Schalke: Fahrmann; Howedes, Matip, Santana, Kolasinac; Boateng, Neustadter; Obasi, Meyer, Draxler; Huntelaar.
Schalke have a long list of injury problems with Marco Höger, Dennis Aogo, Christian Clemens, Jan Kirchhoff, Christian Fuchs, Atsuto Uchida and Jefferson Farfan all suffering from various problems.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Los Blancos have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 matches in the Champions League.
Real Madrid have won 7 of their last 8 matches in the Champions League.
Real Madrid are one of only two teams still unbeaten in the Champions League this season. Atletico Madrid are the other unbeaten side.
Real Madrid have scored in each of their last 32 Champions League games, the longest run in the history of the competition.
Schalke have only scored one goal in three away games in the Champions League this campaign.
Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 32 goals in his last 25 Champions League games. He is the topscorer in this season’s competition with 11 goals.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has scored five goals in his last seven Champions League starts.