Betting tips for Nigeria v Scotland: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- May 28, 2014
Nigeria: Enyeama, Elderson, Ambrose, Oboabona, Omeruo, Mikel, Onazi, Moses, Emenike, Musa, Uchebo.
Scotland: McGregor, Hutton, Mulgrew, Hanley, Martin, Greer, Bannan, Morrison, Brown, Naismith, Griffiths
101GG Betting Tip
Wednesday night’s international friendly has be clouded in controversy after claims that the match at Fulham’s Craven Cottage has been targeted by match-fixers.
With that issue set to one side, Nigeria, the reigning African Nations champions, will be looking to get their World Cup preparations off to a positive start when they take on Gordon Srachan’s Tartan Army.
The Super Eagles will head to Brazil believing they can finish second in their group, in which they face Argentina, Bosnia and Iran.
With a backbone of Premier League based players – Peter Odemwingie, Victor Moses and John Obi Mikel – plus the likes of CSKA Moscow’s talented young forward Ahmed Musa and Fenerbahce’s powerful striker Emmanuel Emenike, Stephen Keshi’s Nigeria could be a dark horse this summer.
As for Scotland, they head into the match with aims of restructuring their national team ahead of the qualifiers for Euro 2016.
Scotland are in a period of transition after failing t o reach the World Cup, however their manager Gordon Strachan is trying his best to keep things simple in his squad. He ssaid:
Nigeria are going to the World Cup. They have strong, talented players, so it will be a test for us. That’s for sure.
First of all, we’ll try and win the game. It’s not that complicated, football. You get the ball, you try to score. You haven’t got the ball, you don’t let them score – it’s not that complicated.
101GG Prediction: Nigeria 2 – Scotland 1
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Scotland are the second-highest ranked team (in FIFA rankings) not to feature in Brazil.
Scotland are unbeaten in 5 games, winning matches against Macedonia, Croatia, Norway, Poland, and drawing against the U.S.
Nigeria are unbeaten in 6 matches, with wins over Mozambique, South Africa, Morocco, Zimbabwe, as well as draws against Mexico and Ghana.
- Spurs wonderkid Musa Yahaya bags rabona assist & solo golazo v Brazil U20 [Videos]
- Bernard Bulbwa (Nigeria U20) unbelievable flick & volley golazo in final v Senegal ...
- Reigning champions Nigeria fail to qualify for ACN after drawing with South Africa [Ful...
- The best Tweets as France leave it late to beat Nigeria 2-0
- CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back France at a scandalous 3/1 to beat Nigeria! [Betting Preview ...
- Messi is so good! Vincent Enyeama jokes at half-time with referee of Nigeria-Argentina
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...