Betting tips for Mexico v Bosnia-Herzegovina: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- June 3, 2014
Mexico: Ochoa; Paul Aguilar, Rodriguez, Salcido, Moreno, Guardado; Pena, Herrera; Aquino; Peralta, dos Santos.
Luis Montes and Rafael Marquez suffered injuries during the Ecuador game and will be sidelined against Bosnia, the former will have to miss the entire World Cup campaign.
Bosnia: Begovic; Mudjza, Spahic, Vranjes, Kolasinac; Besic, Salihovic, Misimovic, Pjanic; Dzeko, Ibisevic.
101GG Betting Tip:
Mexico and Bosnia are continuing their World Cup rehearsals on Wednesday morning, as both nations clash at Soldier Field stadium in Chicago.
Miguel Herrera’s men have shown flashes of brilliance in their recent wins against Israel (3:0), and Ecuador (3:1), despite a weak qualifying campaign, in which they secured a spot by the skin of their teeth.
El Tricolor paid a high price for their recent run of form, with both Rafa Marquez and Luis Montes suffering injuries during last week’s victory against Ecuador. While Marquez is expected to recover on time for the World Cup, Montes who suffered a broken leg, will miss the entire competition – a heavy blow for the Mexicans.
Bosnia have shown they should not be underestimated by any means, when they beat fellow World Cup contender Ivory Coast 2:1 last week, with both goals scored by Man City’s Edin Dzeko.
Mexico are competing in Group A, alongside tournament hosts Brazil, Croatia, and Cameroon, while Bosnia will be facing Argentina, Nigeria, and Iran in Group F.
101GG Prediction: Mexico 2 – Bosnia 1
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Mexico have won seven, drawn two, and lost only one during their last ten fixtures. El Tricolor are also unbeaten in eight matches.
Bosnia have won six and lost 3 during their last ten fixtures.
Mexico won both matches against the Bosnians, one in 2011 – 2:0, and another in 2012 – 2:1.
- Belgium spank Bosnia-Herzegovina 4-1 in U17 European Championship qualifying [Video]
- Asmir Begovic talks of Gareth Bale’s “freakish” threat pre Wales v B-H
- Back Wales at a massive 6/1 to beat Bosnia-Herzegovina!!!!!!
- Stoke & Bosnia goalkeeper Asmir Begovic assesses Brazil v Germany on The Guardian&...
- BETTING TIP: Back Iran to beat terrible Bosnia at 13/5 for one of the great World Cup s...
- Edin Dzeko’s offside goal for Bosnia-Herzegovina v Nigeria in cartoon format
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...