- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
- Jokers! Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe rip it out of James Rodriguez for terrible touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Marouane Fellaini says it was easy for critics to make him a scapegoat when David Moyes failed at Man United
Betting tips for Ghana v South Korea: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Ghana: Kwersey; Opare, Mensah, Boye, Schlupp; Essien, Badu; Boateng, Muntari, Ayew; Gyan.
South Korea: Jung; Gwon Kim, Kwak, Hong, Yoon; Ki, Han; Lee, Koo, Son; Park.
101GG Betting Tip:
Ghana and South Korea will meet in Miami’s Sun Life stadium on Monday in their last preparation match ahead of the World Cup.
Both sides have been struggling lately, especially on the offensive end of the pitch. Ghana have failed to score in their last three matches, although their last defeat – a respectable 0:1 in Holland – showed significant improvement and gave the Black Stars some encouragement for Brazil.
While South Korea concluded an outstanding World Cup qualifying campaign, they have also been struggling in their exhibition matches ever since. The Red Devils only bagged one win in four matches, including a very disappointing performance against Tunisia during last week’s 0:1 defeat.
South Korea have been drawn in Group H alongside Belgium, Algeria and Russia, while the Black Stars will have to face Germany, Portugal and USA, in one of the toughest groups in the competition.
101GG Prediction: Ghana 1 – South Korea 0
Some essential facts and stats to help with online betting:
Ghana have won four, lost three, and drawn three in their last 10 games. The Black Stars’ have not won in four matches, their last win dating back to January (1:0 v Congo in the African Nations Championship).
South Korea have won four and lost six of their last 10 fixtures.
The 2 nations met five times, with three wins going to the Koreans.
- Updated: June 9, 2014