Betting tips for Ghana v South Korea: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- June 9, 2014
Ghana: Kwersey; Opare, Mensah, Boye, Schlupp; Essien, Badu; Boateng, Muntari, Ayew; Gyan.
South Korea: Jung; Gwon Kim, Kwak, Hong, Yoon; Ki, Han; Lee, Koo, Son; Park.
101GG Betting Tip:
Ghana and South Korea will meet in Miami’s Sun Life stadium on Monday in their last preparation match ahead of the World Cup.
Both sides have been struggling lately, especially on the offensive end of the pitch. Ghana have failed to score in their last three matches, although their last defeat – a respectable 0:1 in Holland – showed significant improvement and gave the Black Stars some encouragement for Brazil.
While South Korea concluded an outstanding World Cup qualifying campaign, they have also been struggling in their exhibition matches ever since. The Red Devils only bagged one win in four matches, including a very disappointing performance against Tunisia during last week’s 0:1 defeat.
South Korea have been drawn in Group H alongside Belgium, Algeria and Russia, while the Black Stars will have to face Germany, Portugal and USA, in one of the toughest groups in the competition.
101GG Prediction: Ghana 1 – South Korea 0
Some essential facts and stats to help with online betting:
Ghana have won four, lost three, and drawn three in their last 10 games. The Black Stars’ have not won in four matches, their last win dating back to January (1:0 v Congo in the African Nations Championship).
South Korea have won four and lost six of their last 10 fixtures.
The 2 nations met five times, with three wins going to the Koreans.
Watch Live Stream
- Egypt arrest fans who plotted to attack on ex-Chelsea boss Avram Grant [Ghanaweb]November 1, 2016
- Sex stops Ghana players reaching peak says former national boss Malik Jabir [Quotes]October 4, 2016
- Not Again: Ghana fly $200K in cash to Rwanda to stave off a revolt from the Black Stars team [Joy Online]September 9, 2015
- Ghana FA President Kwesi Nyantakyi calls for “sexy girls” to attend local matches to boost crowdsSeptember 7, 2015
- South Korea 2 – Uzbekistan 1: Ja-Cheol Koo bags the winner (Official Video)November 15, 2016
- Spurs star Son desperate to reach the World Cup (video)October 10, 2016
- Son Heung-min on the best city in the world and his best friends at Tottenham (Video)October 6, 2016
- Spurs star Son scores again for South Korea & pulls out the Dab (video)October 6, 2016