- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Betting tips for Fiorentina v Juventus: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Fiorentina: Neto; Roncaglia, Rodriguez, Savic, Pasqual; Aquilani, Pizarro, Borja; Cuadrado,Gomez, Ilicic.
Matti Fernandez has an ankle injury so he misses out, while Giuseppe Rossi remains absent with a long term knee injury.
Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Andrea Barzagli (calf) and Federico Peluso (thigh) are both out with knocks, while there is also a injury to Claudio Marchisio. Fernando Llorente was subbed in Juve’s last match with a problem too, and the Spaniard is likely to start on the bench.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Juventus are undefeated in 25 of their last 27 matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 13 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are the only side to have beaten Antonio Conte’s men in Serie A this season.
- Updated: March 20, 2014