- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Betting tips for Fiorentina v Juventus: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- Updated: March 20, 2014
Fiorentina: Neto; Roncaglia, Rodriguez, Savic, Pasqual; Aquilani, Pizarro, Borja; Cuadrado,Gomez, Ilicic.
Matti Fernandez has an ankle injury so he misses out, while Giuseppe Rossi remains absent with a long term knee injury.
Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Andrea Barzagli (calf) and Federico Peluso (thigh) are both out with knocks, while there is also a injury to Claudio Marchisio. Fernando Llorente was subbed in Juve’s last match with a problem too, and the Spaniard is likely to start on the bench.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Juventus are undefeated in 25 of their last 27 matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 13 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are the only side to have beaten Antonio Conte’s men in Serie A this season.