Betting tips for Fiorentina v Juventus: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- March 20, 2014
Fiorentina: Neto; Roncaglia, Rodriguez, Savic, Pasqual; Aquilani, Pizarro, Borja; Cuadrado,Gomez, Ilicic.
Matti Fernandez has an ankle injury so he misses out, while Giuseppe Rossi remains absent with a long term knee injury.
Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Andrea Barzagli (calf) and Federico Peluso (thigh) are both out with knocks, while there is also a injury to Claudio Marchisio. Fernando Llorente was subbed in Juve’s last match with a problem too, and the Spaniard is likely to start on the bench.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Juventus are undefeated in 25 of their last 27 matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 13 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are the only side to have beaten Antonio Conte’s men in Serie A this season.
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Mohamed Salah’s move from Chelsea to Fiorentina should be done within 48 hours [TMW]
- Inter Milan contact Chelsea over Mohamed Salah & Juan Cuadrado [GdS]
- Chelsea keen to use Mohamed Salah in €65m deal for Antoine Griezmann [GdS]
- Chelsea demand €25m for Mohamed Salah; Atletico Madrid are keen [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea loanee Mohamed Salah scores superb solo goal for Fiorentina [Vine]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi