Betting tips for Fiorentina v Juventus: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- March 20, 2014
Fiorentina: Neto; Roncaglia, Rodriguez, Savic, Pasqual; Aquilani, Pizarro, Borja; Cuadrado,Gomez, Ilicic.
Matti Fernandez has an ankle injury so he misses out, while Giuseppe Rossi remains absent with a long term knee injury.
Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Andrea Barzagli (calf) and Federico Peluso (thigh) are both out with knocks, while there is also a injury to Claudio Marchisio. Fernando Llorente was subbed in Juve’s last match with a problem too, and the Spaniard is likely to start on the bench.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Juventus are undefeated in 25 of their last 27 matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 13 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are the only side to have beaten Antonio Conte’s men in Serie A this season.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]