Betting tips for Fiorentina v Juventus: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Fiorentina: Neto; Roncaglia, Rodriguez, Savic, Pasqual; Aquilani, Pizarro, Borja; Cuadrado,Gomez, Ilicic.
Matti Fernandez has an ankle injury so he misses out, while Giuseppe Rossi remains absent with a long term knee injury.
Juventus: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Andrea Barzagli (calf) and Federico Peluso (thigh) are both out with knocks, while there is also a injury to Claudio Marchisio. Fernando Llorente was subbed in Juve’s last match with a problem too, and the Spaniard is likely to start on the bench.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Juventus are undefeated in 25 of their last 27 matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 13 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Europa League.
Fiorentina are the only side to have beaten Antonio Conte’s men in Serie A this season.
- Fiorentina’s Nikola Kalinić produces filthy assist for Joan Verdu (Video)
- Fiorentina goalkeeper Ciprian Tatarusanu almost conceded a howler versus Inter (Video)
- Fiorentina striker Nikola Kalinic’s second goal against Inter was a bit strange (...
- Inter Milan lose 100 percent record in crushing defeat to Fiorentina (Best Tweets)
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)