Betting tips for Everton v Manchester City: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- May 3, 2014
Everton: Howard, Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines, Barkley, McCarthy, Osman, McGeady, Naismith, Lukaku
Man City: Joe Hart; Aleksandar Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Martin Demichelis, Pablo Zabaleta; Samir Nasri, Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, David Silva; Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko
101GG Betting Tip
With last week’s shock result at Anfield, the title pendulum has now swung right back in Manchester City’s favour, and suddenly, it’s now they who apparently have it all sewn up.
Which is a remarkable supposition considering the fixture they’re faced with this Saturday evening: an away trip to Goodison Park, to take on an Everton side with its sights aimed on Europe.
Moreover, Goodison Park is somewhat of a bogey ground for the Citizens, where they’ve traditionally never had it easy.
But given City’s experience at the tail end of title runs, and the way in which they nearly threw it away 2 years ago, they’ll be focused with tunnel vision with the title in their sights, and it’s hard to see any complacency creeping into Pellegrini’s team.
For Everton, their application will be as rigorous as ever, but with the goals having dried up for Lukaku up front, and Naismith’s having never really gotten wet, it’s difficult to see how Everton could outscore City today.
101GG Prediction: Everton 1 – Manchester City 2
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Everton have won nine of their last 13 Barclays Premier League meetings with Manchester City (D1 L3).
The Citizens have lost their last four league games at Goodison Park and have won just one of their last 15 (D4 L10).
Six of Man City’s last seven Premier League goals have come before half-time.
Roberto Martinez has lost eight of his nine Premier League encounters with Man City (D1).
Yaya Toure needs one more goal to become only the second central midfielder to score 20+ goals in a PL season (after Lampard with 22 in 2009-10).
Since the start of December, City have taken more points away from home (27) than any other team.
City have scored in each of their last 10 games; no other Premier League team is on a run longer than five currently.
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...