Betting tips for Everton v Manchester City: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Everton: Howard, Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines, Barkley, McCarthy, Osman, McGeady, Naismith, Lukaku
Man City: Joe Hart; Aleksandar Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Martin Demichelis, Pablo Zabaleta; Samir Nasri, Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, David Silva; Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko
101GG Betting Tip
With last week’s shock result at Anfield, the title pendulum has now swung right back in Manchester City’s favour, and suddenly, it’s now they who apparently have it all sewn up.
Which is a remarkable supposition considering the fixture they’re faced with this Saturday evening: an away trip to Goodison Park, to take on an Everton side with its sights aimed on Europe.
Moreover, Goodison Park is somewhat of a bogey ground for the Citizens, where they’ve traditionally never had it easy.
But given City’s experience at the tail end of title runs, and the way in which they nearly threw it away 2 years ago, they’ll be focused with tunnel vision with the title in their sights, and it’s hard to see any complacency creeping into Pellegrini’s team.
For Everton, their application will be as rigorous as ever, but with the goals having dried up for Lukaku up front, and Naismith’s having never really gotten wet, it’s difficult to see how Everton could outscore City today.
101GG Prediction: Everton 1 – Manchester City 2
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Everton have won nine of their last 13 Barclays Premier League meetings with Manchester City (D1 L3).
The Citizens have lost their last four league games at Goodison Park and have won just one of their last 15 (D4 L10).
Six of Man City’s last seven Premier League goals have come before half-time.
Roberto Martinez has lost eight of his nine Premier League encounters with Man City (D1).
Yaya Toure needs one more goal to become only the second central midfielder to score 20+ goals in a PL season (after Lampard with 22 in 2009-10).
Since the start of December, City have taken more points away from home (27) than any other team.
City have scored in each of their last 10 games; no other Premier League team is on a run longer than five currently.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Man United v Man City: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Ilkay Gundogan gets a birthday cake from Man City fan, Yaya Toure won’t be happy [Tweet]October 24, 2016
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016