- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Betting tips for Didier Drogba’s return to Chelsea with Galatasaray (10/1 to be first goalscorer, 4/1 to score anytime)
- Updated: March 18, 2014
Undoubtedly the biggest storyline surrounding Chelsea’s match with Galatasaray in the Champions League on Tuesday night concerns the return of Didier Drogba to Stamford Bridge.
Drogba remains a hero at Chelsea despite having left the club 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
Drogba’s time in China was largely a failure due to Shanghai’s disastrous management plan, and the Ivorian legend bailed out of the Far East to join Galatasaray in January 2013.
Drogba’s stats during his Chelsea playing days remain eye-popping. The African superstar played 341 games for the Blues scoring 157 goals. Moreover Drogab won three Premier League titles at the Bridge, four FA Cups, two League Cups and the Champions League once.
With Galatasaray arriving at Chelsea after a 1-1 draw in the first leg in Istanbul, Drogba is priced at 10/1 to be first goalscorer on Tuesday night.
An unlikely hattrick for Drogba is priced at a whopping 41/1.