Betting tips for Didier Drogba’s return to Chelsea with Galatasaray (10/1 to be first goalscorer, 4/1 to score anytime)
- March 18, 2014
Undoubtedly the biggest storyline surrounding Chelsea’s match with Galatasaray in the Champions League on Tuesday night concerns the return of Didier Drogba to Stamford Bridge.
Drogba remains a hero at Chelsea despite having left the club 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
Drogba’s time in China was largely a failure due to Shanghai’s disastrous management plan, and the Ivorian legend bailed out of the Far East to join Galatasaray in January 2013.
Drogba’s stats during his Chelsea playing days remain eye-popping. The African superstar played 341 games for the Blues scoring 157 goals. Moreover Drogab won three Premier League titles at the Bridge, four FA Cups, two League Cups and the Champions League once.
With Galatasaray arriving at Chelsea after a 1-1 draw in the first leg in Istanbul, Drogba is priced at 10/1 to be first goalscorer on Tuesday night.
An unlikely hattrick for Drogba is priced at a whopping 41/1.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...