Betting tips for Didier Drogba’s return to Chelsea with Galatasaray (10/1 to be first goalscorer, 4/1 to score anytime)
- March 18, 2014
Undoubtedly the biggest storyline surrounding Chelsea’s match with Galatasaray in the Champions League on Tuesday night concerns the return of Didier Drogba to Stamford Bridge.
Drogba remains a hero at Chelsea despite having left the club 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
Drogba’s time in China was largely a failure due to Shanghai’s disastrous management plan, and the Ivorian legend bailed out of the Far East to join Galatasaray in January 2013.
Drogba’s stats during his Chelsea playing days remain eye-popping. The African superstar played 341 games for the Blues scoring 157 goals. Moreover Drogab won three Premier League titles at the Bridge, four FA Cups, two League Cups and the Champions League once.
With Galatasaray arriving at Chelsea after a 1-1 draw in the first leg in Istanbul, Drogba is priced at 10/1 to be first goalscorer on Tuesday night.
An unlikely hattrick for Drogba is priced at a whopping 41/1.
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...