Betting tips for Didier Drogba’s return to Chelsea with Galatasaray (10/1 to be first goalscorer, 4/1 to score anytime)
- March 18, 2014
Undoubtedly the biggest storyline surrounding Chelsea’s match with Galatasaray in the Champions League on Tuesday night concerns the return of Didier Drogba to Stamford Bridge.
Drogba remains a hero at Chelsea despite having left the club 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
Drogba’s time in China was largely a failure due to Shanghai’s disastrous management plan, and the Ivorian legend bailed out of the Far East to join Galatasaray in January 2013.
Drogba’s stats during his Chelsea playing days remain eye-popping. The African superstar played 341 games for the Blues scoring 157 goals. Moreover Drogab won three Premier League titles at the Bridge, four FA Cups, two League Cups and the Champions League once.
With Galatasaray arriving at Chelsea after a 1-1 draw in the first leg in Istanbul, Drogba is priced at 10/1 to be first goalscorer on Tuesday night.
An unlikely hattrick for Drogba is priced at a whopping 41/1.
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi