Betting tips for Didier Drogba’s return to Chelsea with Galatasaray (10/1 to be first goalscorer, 4/1 to score anytime)
Undoubtedly the biggest storyline surrounding Chelsea’s match with Galatasaray in the Champions League on Tuesday night concerns the return of Didier Drogba to Stamford Bridge.
Drogba remains a hero at Chelsea despite having left the club 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.
Drogba’s time in China was largely a failure due to Shanghai’s disastrous management plan, and the Ivorian legend bailed out of the Far East to join Galatasaray in January 2013.
Drogba’s stats during his Chelsea playing days remain eye-popping. The African superstar played 341 games for the Blues scoring 157 goals. Moreover Drogab won three Premier League titles at the Bridge, four FA Cups, two League Cups and the Champions League once.
With Galatasaray arriving at Chelsea after a 1-1 draw in the first leg in Istanbul, Drogba is priced at 10/1 to be first goalscorer on Tuesday night.
An unlikely hattrick for Drogba is priced at a whopping 41/1.
- Diego Costa admits he returned to Chelsea pre-season overweight, defends Jose Mourinho
- Chelsea fans celebrate as Branislav Ivanovic picks up injury [Tweets]
- Good Guy John Terry shoots for Love, nominates former Chelsea teammates (Video)
- The 10 best passers in the Premier League so far, featuring Arsenal & Chelsea stars
- Chelsea fan produces amazing Didier Drogba animation of that night in Munich (Video)
- Chelsea hero Didier Drogba scored two golazos in 6 minutes for the Montreal Impact (Vid...
- Chelsea hero Didier Drogba scores his 5th MLS goal as the Montreal Impact win again (Vi...
- Chelsea hero Didier Drogba fronts a quality new commercial for Turkish airlines (Video)