- Sebastian Giovinco two stunning golazos for Toronto FC v Dallas last night [Video]
- Liverpool v Aston Villa [Team Sheets]
- Lionel Messi fell flat on his face celebrating his 400th Barcelona goal yesterday [GIF]
- Ex Newcastle star Obafemi Martins incredible first touch & golazo for Seattle Sounders [GIF & Vine]
- Leaked: Brand new pictures of Manchester United’s 3rd kit for 2015-16
Betting tips for Chelsea v Galatasaray: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- March 18, 2014
Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Ramires; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o.
Chelsea will be without Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah as both players are cup-tied for the Champions League campaign. David Luiz and Ashley Cole are both doubts with injury.
Galatasaray: Muslera; Eboue, Balta, Chedjou, Telles; Kurtulus, Inan, Melo; Sneijder; Drogba, Yilmaz.
Aydin Yilmaz, Eray Iscan and Emre Colak are all out for the Turks with injures, while Semih Kaya and Fernando Muslera head to London with knocks.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Chelsea are unbeaten in their last seven Champions League knockout games.
Chelsea have won 10 of their last 12 home games in the Champions League.
Chelsea have scored in each of their last 12 Champions League games at Stamford Bridge.
Galatasaray have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 16 Champions League games away from home.
In eight trips in all competitions, Galatasaray are yet to record their first win in England.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 3 games in the Champions League.
Fernando Torres has scored six goals in his last five Champions League starts.