- Michael Owen calls for Brendan Rodgers to be given more time at Liverpool [BT Sport Video]
- A Sam Gallagher stunner saw Southampton U21s beat Blackburn in the Premier League Cup final [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
Betting tips for Bosnia-Herzegovina v Ivory Coast: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- May 30, 2014
Bosnia: Begovic; Mudjza, Spahic, Vranjes, Kolasinac; Besic, Salihovic, Misimovic, Pjanic; Dzeko, Ibisevic.
Ivory Coast: Barry; Zokora, K. Toure, Boka, Bamba; Y. Toure, Tiote, Ya Konan, Gervinho; Drogba, Kalou
101GG Betting Tip:
Bosnia are clashing with Ivory Coast in St Louis, USA, in preparation for their respective World Cup campaigns. Both teams are still in the process of figuring out their final 23 man squads, and are expected to field several players in need of providing proof of their essence to the team.
Bosnia have never faced the Ivory Coast previously and have only played against West African opposition once in their history, a 2-1 win against then-eventual World Cup quarterfinalists Ghana in March 2010.
Ivory Coast are preparing for a campaign in Brazil, where they are competing in Group C alongside Colombia, Japan, and Greece. Bosnia will challenge Argentina, Nigeria and Iran in Group F.
With players like Drogba, Toure, and Gervinho, the Ivory Coast seem like the favourites entering into this game. However, don’t discount the Bosnians, who will feature several stars of their own, most prominently Man City’s Edin Dzeko and Stuttgart’s Vedad Ibisevic.
101GG Prediction: Bosnia 1 – Ivory Coast 2
Some essential facts to help with online betting:
Ivory Coast have won both of their matches against ex-Yugoslav teams, a come from behind 3-2
victory over Serbia & Montenegro in the 2006 FIFA World Cup and a 3-0 friendly win at Slovenia later that same year.
3 of the 28 players called up for Ivory Coast are still uncapped at senior international level, those being Sylvain Gbohouo, Jean-Daniel Akpa-Akpro, and Ismael Diomande.
Two goals for Vedad Ibisevic will make him the third-joint top scorer for the national team, alongside Elvir Bolic with 22 goals.