Betting tips for Benfica v Tottenham: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Benfica: Oblak; Pereira, Garay, Luisao, Siqueira; Amorim, Fejsa, Sulejmani; Markovic, Cardozo, Rodrigo.
Except for Silvio who is suspended, Benfica have a full squad to choose from.
Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Sandro, Fryers, Rose; Townsend, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Kane, Soldado.
Tim Sherwood has a horrifically long injury list to contend with, and Spurs will be without a single recognised centre-back in their team.
Jan Vertonghen is suspended, while Vlad Chiriches, Younes Kaboul, Kyle Walker and captain Michael Dawson are injured. Other key absentees include Paulinho, Hugo Lloris and Emmanuel Adebayor.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Tottenham arrive at Benfica on a run of three straight defeats, although Spurs have won nine of their 11 Europa League games.
Benfica are currently on a 10 game winning streak in all competitions and their record in their last 25 games is W23 D2 L0.
Spurs have failed to score in just one of their last 18 games in the Europa League.
Benfica have won nine and drawn one of their last 10 games at home in Europe (excluding qualifiers).
Benfica have scored in each of their last 25 matches in all competitions.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola went undercover to watch Benfica’s Alex GrimaldoSeptember 21, 2016
- Benfica v Braga: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-19September 16, 2016
- Anderson Talisca’s wife Anna Paula Ramos reveals racist abuse from Benfica fansSeptember 14, 2016
- Ricardo Quaresma and Besiktas were ecstatic to get Benfica in the UCL draw [Instagram]August 26, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Hilarious: Georges-Kevin N’Koudou praises his own performance [Tweet]September 27, 2016