- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- Man United loanee Reece James (Huddersfield) nets 1st professional goal directly from a corner [Official Video]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis hits two as the Gunners win in extra time [Official highlights]
- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
- Oscar signs a Man United contract & CheekySport meet Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro [Video]
Betting tips for Benfica v Tottenham: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
- March 20, 2014
Benfica: Oblak; Pereira, Garay, Luisao, Siqueira; Amorim, Fejsa, Sulejmani; Markovic, Cardozo, Rodrigo.
Except for Silvio who is suspended, Benfica have a full squad to choose from.
Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Sandro, Fryers, Rose; Townsend, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Kane, Soldado.
Tim Sherwood has a horrifically long injury list to contend with, and Spurs will be without a single recognised centre-back in their team.
Jan Vertonghen is suspended, while Vlad Chiriches, Younes Kaboul, Kyle Walker and captain Michael Dawson are injured. Other key absentees include Paulinho, Hugo Lloris and Emmanuel Adebayor.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Tottenham arrive at Benfica on a run of three straight defeats, although Spurs have won nine of their 11 Europa League games.
Benfica are currently on a 10 game winning streak in all competitions and their record in their last 25 games is W23 D2 L0.
Spurs have failed to score in just one of their last 18 games in the Europa League.
Benfica have won nine and drawn one of their last 10 games at home in Europe (excluding qualifiers).
Benfica have scored in each of their last 25 matches in all competitions.