Betting tips for Benfica v Tottenham: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Benfica: Oblak; Pereira, Garay, Luisao, Siqueira; Amorim, Fejsa, Sulejmani; Markovic, Cardozo, Rodrigo.
Except for Silvio who is suspended, Benfica have a full squad to choose from.
Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Sandro, Fryers, Rose; Townsend, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Sigurdsson; Kane, Soldado.
Tim Sherwood has a horrifically long injury list to contend with, and Spurs will be without a single recognised centre-back in their team.
Jan Vertonghen is suspended, while Vlad Chiriches, Younes Kaboul, Kyle Walker and captain Michael Dawson are injured. Other key absentees include Paulinho, Hugo Lloris and Emmanuel Adebayor.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Tottenham arrive at Benfica on a run of three straight defeats, although Spurs have won nine of their 11 Europa League games.
Benfica are currently on a 10 game winning streak in all competitions and their record in their last 25 games is W23 D2 L0.
Spurs have failed to score in just one of their last 18 games in the Europa League.
Benfica have won nine and drawn one of their last 10 games at home in Europe (excluding qualifiers).
Benfica have scored in each of their last 25 matches in all competitions.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool to miss out on Benfica’s Anderson Talisca as he heads to the Championship [A Bola]July 27, 2016
- Barcelona approached Benfica about their top striker [Globo]July 24, 2016
- Spurs to send Nabil Bentaleb to Benfica [Record]July 24, 2016
- Benfica hoping to resist Chelsea offer for Victor Lindelof [A Bola]July 21, 2016
- Christian Erisken’s weekly wage at Spurs is less than half that of Newcastle’s Jonjo ShelveyJuly 30, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016
- Spurs winger Erik Lamela destroys a soul with a stunning nutmeg in training (Video)July 27, 2016