- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Betting tips for Barcelona v Manchester City: Predicted line-ups & essential facts and stats
Barcelona: Valdes, Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas; Alexis, Messi, Neymar.
While Barca have few injury concerns to speak of, Andres Iniesta is likely to miss the game against City following a family tragedy. Elsewhere, Barca currently look vulnerable having lost twice in their last three games.
Manchester City: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Navas, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva; Aguero, Negredo.
Martin Demichelis is out for Man City have been sent off in the first leg, while there are injury concerns for Stevan Jovetic and Matija Nastasic.
Some essential stats to help with online betting:
Barcelona, who have a 2-0 lead in the tie, have only lost one of their last 18 knockout games in the Champions League at Camp Nou.
Barcelona have only ever lost two home games by two clear goals in 30 matches at the Camp Nou in the Champions League knockout stages.
Manchester City are winless in their last three Champions League games against Spanish clubs.
Manchester City have only kept one clean sheet in their last 13 Champions League games.
Man City have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in the Champions League.
Barcelona have the most prolific attacking record at home this season in the Champions League with 13 goals in three games.
Lionel Messi (66 goals) is only five goals away from equalling Raul’s Champions League goalscoring record (71 goals).
Liverpool are the only English club who have managed to beat Barcelona at Camp Nou in the Champions League back in 2007.
(The graphic below has been provided by WhoScored.com.)
- Updated: March 12, 2014