- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
BETTING SPECIAL: Payouts on the top EIGHT places on each-way bets for The Open Championship! [Tips & Odds]
Betfair are offering punters an incredible offer ahead of golf’s The Open Championship which kicks off on Thursday.
We can EXCLUSIVELY offer you payouts on the top EIGHT places on each-way bets for The Open Championship.
So who are the likely frontrunners for this year’s prize?
To get a shortlist, the only golfers who have managed two top 10s in their last three Open appearances are as follows: Adam Scott, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Henrik Stenson, Dustin Johnson, Zach Johnson and Ian Poulter.
Of those players, Adam Scott is widely considered to be at the top of his game at present, as the Aussie’s recent form shows a ninth in the US Open, a fourth at Memorial and victory at the Crowne Plaza Invitational.
As for Tiger, whilst it’s great news that the American icon is back on tour, his success largely depends on his mental ability to get back into the spotlight. Tiger, who won at Hoylake in 2006, in undoubtably talented enough to win, however with no major since 2008 the form book is not on his side.
- Updated: July 15, 2014