BETTING SPECIAL! Michael van Gerwen to win the World Matchplay Darts 5/1 + a £25 Free Matched Bet
- July 16, 2014
Darts comes back into the spotlight on Saturday with the World Matchplay Darts tournament in Blackpool, and we have an EXCLUSIVE offer for punters.
Betfred are giving punters a brilliant price boost before the competition, raising odds on Michael van Gerwen to win the World Matchplay Darts to 5/1.
Van Gerwen is the favourite for the competition having overhauled the game’s greatest player, Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor, as world No.1 before his 25th birthday.
Having won the the World Grand Prix, Premier League and World Championship, the only major trophy left for the Dutchman to win is the World Matchplay Darts, and the amazingly accurate thrower is gunning for that trophy too.
Recently he said, “I want to win every tournament. It will take a lot of work, but why not?… I want to win in Blackpool [beginning July 19]. It’ll be quite a lot of work but it’s something I really want.”
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]