BETTING SPECIAL! Michael van Gerwen to win the World Matchplay Darts 5/1 + a £25 Free Matched Bet
- July 16, 2014
Darts comes back into the spotlight on Saturday with the World Matchplay Darts tournament in Blackpool, and we have an EXCLUSIVE offer for punters.
Betfred are giving punters a brilliant price boost before the competition, raising odds on Michael van Gerwen to win the World Matchplay Darts to 5/1.
Van Gerwen is the favourite for the competition having overhauled the game’s greatest player, Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor, as world No.1 before his 25th birthday.
Having won the the World Grand Prix, Premier League and World Championship, the only major trophy left for the Dutchman to win is the World Matchplay Darts, and the amazingly accurate thrower is gunning for that trophy too.
Recently he said, “I want to win every tournament. It will take a lot of work, but why not?… I want to win in Blackpool [beginning July 19]. It’ll be quite a lot of work but it’s something I really want.”
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...