BETTING SPECIAL: Ladbrokes exclusive £100 FREE bet offer for England v Costa Rica [Tips & Odds]
- June 24, 2014
Ladbrokes are offering all new customers a terrific offer for the England versus Costa Rica match on Tuesday night.
The bookies are willing to put their money in the pocket and match any bet by giving punters up to £100 in FREE bets.
Here are some suggestions for top bets in the match:
Lets face it. The 2014 World Cup has been another low point for the Three Lions, and few people would be shocked if Costa Rica seal a winless run in Brazil by beating Roy Hodgson’s team in the final group match.
England, out of the competition already, are now living an existence much like a somebody has been fired from a job but has been told they still have to show up to work for a few more days.
England, whilst they would dearly love to register a win, have seemingly already checked out of Brazil, whilst Costa Rica stand on the precipice of history as the Central Americans are poised to win Group D against all odds.
If the rumours are to be believed, then England’s match against Costa Rica may be the last time Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard puts on a Three Lions shirt.
Gerrard, who has struggled in Brazil, is tipped to retire from international football after the World Cup, but it would be fitting for the Liverpool legend to bow out by hitting the back of the net.
Gerrard has scored 21 goals for England in 113 games.
Expect goals, goals, goals!
England, with nothing left to lose (apart from a little more pride) will hopefully play attacking football against Costa Rica, whilst the Central Americans will be looking to defy the odds to win what was billed as a group of death.
Accordingly, all signs point to goals in the game, and the following stats should also be considered in that regard.
Costa Rica have scored in all seven of their previous World Cup meetings with teams from Europe, while England have conceded eight goals in their last three World Cup games, as many as the previous 14 games combined.
- Costa Rica’s presidents voice outrage on Twitter after dodgy 122nd minute Mexico ...
- Mexico 1 – Costa Rica 0: A dodgy 122nd minute penalty gifted El Tri the win [Offi...
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell went on a fantastic run for Costa Rica v Mexico [Video]
- Costa Rica beat Uruguay on penalties after 3-3 draw [Highlights]
- Keylor Navas threatens to take legal action after finding out members of Costa Rican go...
- South Korea 1 – Costa Rica 3: Borges bags a brace [Highlights]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi