BETTING SPECIAL: Ladbrokes exclusive £100 FREE bet offer for Brazil v Germany [Tips & Odds]
Ladbrokes are offering all new customers a terrific offer for the Brazil v Germany match on Tuesday night.
The bookies are willing to put their money in the pocket and match any bet by giving punters up to £100 in FREE bets.
Here are some suggestions for top bets in the match:
Brazil have made a hard slog of getting through to the World Cup semifinals. Failing to hit the high notes all competition long, the host nation now have to contend with the absence of Neymar and Thiago Silva against the ruthless, experienced Germans.
By contrast, Germany brushed past France with a workmanlike and efficient 1-0 win, and now the Mannschaft have the kill to kill off the hosts too.
This is a more of a heart over head prediction, but it seems destined that if Germany are to prevail over Brazil, then Miroslav Klose will have something to say in the matter.
The 35-year-old Lazio striker is well past his prime, however after scoring earlier in the competition to move onto 15 World Cup goals, Klose is just one strike away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in World Cup history.
Currently sharing that title with Brazilian legend Ronaldo, there would be something incredibly memorable if Klose were to score one last World Cup goal against the Selecao.
Brazil are really going to miss Neymar’s goals as Fred has managed just the one so far and Hulk has yet to find the net.
As for the Germans, after scoring six in their fist two group matches they have seen their goals tally slow to a trickle, at least in 90 minutes, so it could be we are in for a tight scoring affair.
It’s unlikely that they’ll be more than a one goal margin in the game, but with players capable of hitting the target on both sides 2-1 to Germany (9/1) could be a top tip.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016