BETTING SPECIAL: Exclusive price boost on Brazil to win the World Cup at 6/1, Argentina 9/1 & Spain 14/1
With the World Cup just around the corner, tournament favourites Brazil can now be backed at a scandalous 6/1 to win the competition in their own backyard.
The long odds on the Seleccao comes days after American investment bank Goldman Sacks revealed in their pre-World Cup prospectus, that Luis Felipe Scolari’s side have a huge 48.5% chance to walk away with the gold.
Having won the Confederations Cup last summer, and with a squad jam-packed with stars including Neymar, Oscar, Dante and Dani Alves, Brazil seem a shoo-in to reach the final stages of the World Cup this year.
Should the host nation fail to end up as top dog, though, then Argentina (9/1) have a wonderful chance of taking top honours.
Lionel Messi, who has yet to win a World Cup, leads arguably the world’s most impressive attacking nation on the planet, with Kun Aguero, Angel di Maria and Gonzalo Higuain all fabulous players who can unpick any opposition the come up against.
And then, of course, there is Spain (14/1).
The reigning World Cup and European Championships holders, La Roja are being written off by some as having had their day in the international spotlight.
Yet Spain should be ignored at people’s peril, particularly if Diego Costa can recover his fitness in time to be involved in (at least) the latter stages of the competition.
And with a Spanish team filled with Cesc Fabregas, Juan Mata, Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Santi Cazorla and Sergio Busquets to choose from, Spanish fans can easily argue their side still has the best midfield on the planet.
Watch Live Stream
- The Argentinian press continue to hammer Leo Messi, ask questions about his injury (Video)September 8, 2016
- Barcelona legend Leo Messi explains why he decided to dye his hair blondeSeptember 4, 2016
- Venezuela v Argentina: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-06September 3, 2016
- Lionel Messi insists that he wasn’t deceiving anyone with his Argentina retirement (Video)September 3, 2016
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Diego Costa and David Silva score 2 each as Spain beat Liechtenstein 8-0September 5, 2016
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa receives encouraging words from Julen Lopetegui [Marca]September 4, 2016
- How? Spain’s Nahikari García misses incredibly easy open goal in UEFA Womens U19 final (Video)August 1, 2016
- Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque: Iker Casillas is the only player I didn’t write a Thank You message toJuly 1, 2016