BETTING SPECIAL: Exclusive price boost on Brazil to win the World Cup at 6/1, Argentina 9/1 & Spain 14/1
With the World Cup just around the corner, tournament favourites Brazil can now be backed at a scandalous 6/1 to win the competition in their own backyard.
The long odds on the Seleccao comes days after American investment bank Goldman Sacks revealed in their pre-World Cup prospectus, that Luis Felipe Scolari’s side have a huge 48.5% chance to walk away with the gold.
Having won the Confederations Cup last summer, and with a squad jam-packed with stars including Neymar, Oscar, Dante and Dani Alves, Brazil seem a shoo-in to reach the final stages of the World Cup this year.
Should the host nation fail to end up as top dog, though, then Argentina (9/1) have a wonderful chance of taking top honours.
Lionel Messi, who has yet to win a World Cup, leads arguably the world’s most impressive attacking nation on the planet, with Kun Aguero, Angel di Maria and Gonzalo Higuain all fabulous players who can unpick any opposition the come up against.
And then, of course, there is Spain (14/1).
The reigning World Cup and European Championships holders, La Roja are being written off by some as having had their day in the international spotlight.
Yet Spain should be ignored at people’s peril, particularly if Diego Costa can recover his fitness in time to be involved in (at least) the latter stages of the competition.
And with a Spanish team filled with Cesc Fabregas, Juan Mata, Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Santi Cazorla and Sergio Busquets to choose from, Spanish fans can easily argue their side still has the best midfield on the planet.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- RIP Carlos Alberto: The football world pays their respects to Brazil legend [Tweets]October 25, 2016
- Willian & Gabriel Jesus score in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Venezuela (Videos)October 12, 2016
- Bolivia defender Yasmani Duk explains why he battered Neymar [AS]October 8, 2016
- Man City fans will absolutely love Gabriel Jesus’ latest goal for Brazil (official video)October 7, 2016
- Gerard Pique announces he’ll retire from Spain after the shirt cutting incidentOctober 10, 2016
- There’s a logical explanation for Gerard Pique’s Spain shirt controversyOctober 9, 2016
- Spain’s Gerard Pique had no Spanish flag on sleeves, causes Twitter speculationOctober 9, 2016
- Spain squad surprise Diego Costa with Cake on his 28th Birthday (Video)October 8, 2016