Better on the pitch than off it! Ross Barkley follows up great Arsenal display with 1st ever TV interview [video]
- December 8, 2013
Just 20-years-old, Ross Barkley has been one of the young stars of 2013/2014 in the Premier League.
Barkley played 92 minutes in Everton’s draw at the Emirates and impressed in an attacking midfield role.
He did well supporting Romelu Lukaku and got close to Mikel Arteta which saw him help Everton stop Arsenal playing.
The fact his display at the Emirates came in front of Roy Hodgson and Gary Neville in the commentary box will no doubt have done him the world of good as he pushes for a spot at the World Cup.
Barkley was handed the man of the match award after a chat with Geoff Shreeves alongside Phil Jagielka.
And, it seems pretty clear, Barkley may well have to give a few more interviews to get used to handling the press.
According to Ed Chamberlain on Sky Sports, this was the first time Barkley has ever faced the press…
Phil Jagielka certainly seemed to enjoy it!
- Aaron Lennon turns that frown upside down after completing move from Spurs to Everton (...
- Everton’s Gerard Deulofeu grabbed a goal & an assist as Spain U21s won (Videos)
- Everton legend Peter Reid praises John Stones for his professionalism (Video)
- Twitter congratulates Aaron Lennon for learning how to smile (Tweets)
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Watch Ramiro Funes Mori’s first interview as an Everton player (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...