Better on the pitch than off it! Ross Barkley follows up great Arsenal display with 1st ever TV interview [video]
- December 8, 2013
Just 20-years-old, Ross Barkley has been one of the young stars of 2013/2014 in the Premier League.
Barkley played 92 minutes in Everton’s draw at the Emirates and impressed in an attacking midfield role.
He did well supporting Romelu Lukaku and got close to Mikel Arteta which saw him help Everton stop Arsenal playing.
The fact his display at the Emirates came in front of Roy Hodgson and Gary Neville in the commentary box will no doubt have done him the world of good as he pushes for a spot at the World Cup.
Barkley was handed the man of the match award after a chat with Geoff Shreeves alongside Phil Jagielka.
And, it seems pretty clear, Barkley may well have to give a few more interviews to get used to handling the press.
According to Ed Chamberlain on Sky Sports, this was the first time Barkley has ever faced the press…
Phil Jagielka certainly seemed to enjoy it!
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- ‘Roberto Martinez’ bashes Chelsea’s disrespectful approach for John S...
- Romelu Lukaku bags a hat-trick as Everton come from behind to beat Hearts 3-1 (Official...
- Everton striker Romelu Lukaku nets a hat-trick in 3-1 win over Hearts (Videos)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi