Better on the pitch than off it! Ross Barkley follows up great Arsenal display with 1st ever TV interview [video]
- December 8, 2013
Just 20-years-old, Ross Barkley has been one of the young stars of 2013/2014 in the Premier League.
Barkley played 92 minutes in Everton’s draw at the Emirates and impressed in an attacking midfield role.
He did well supporting Romelu Lukaku and got close to Mikel Arteta which saw him help Everton stop Arsenal playing.
The fact his display at the Emirates came in front of Roy Hodgson and Gary Neville in the commentary box will no doubt have done him the world of good as he pushes for a spot at the World Cup.
Barkley was handed the man of the match award after a chat with Geoff Shreeves alongside Phil Jagielka.
And, it seems pretty clear, Barkley may well have to give a few more interviews to get used to handling the press.
According to Ed Chamberlain on Sky Sports, this was the first time Barkley has ever faced the press…
Phil Jagielka certainly seemed to enjoy it!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]