- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Spurs fans celebrate on Twitter as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is ruled out for six months
- January 6, 2014
Theo Walcott angered Tottenham fans in Arsenal’s 2-0 FA Cup win over their rivals on Saturday.
Whilst being stretchered off, Theo Walcott cheekily reminded the away fans of the score with his fingers.
However, on Monday evening it was confirmed Walcott ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament and will miss the remainder of the season and the World Cup.
Unsurprisingly, Tottenham fans on Twitter weren’t feeling too sympathetic towards the Arsenal winger.
— Jon Gilbert (@jongilbert1988) January 6, 2014
— Hom (@HomShowcaseLDN) January 6, 2014
Theo Walcott ruled out for six months. Yes Theo, that's six. pic.twitter.com/1miVgkk72a
— The Spurs Brain (@TheSpursBrain) January 6, 2014
Hey Walcott, how many minutes will you play in the World Cup in Rio? … pic.twitter.com/LEDqjYCrHm
— NiggAbdi™ (@RTStealer) January 6, 2014
Theo Walcott has been ruled out for the rest of the season and the World Cup. Ha, that'll teach him for acting like a twat on Saturday. #LOL
— RMG (@Bluebird131999) January 6, 2014
— Adam Sinclair (@avs_29) January 6, 2014
— Fil (@CallMeKalEl) January 6, 2014