Best Tweets as Spurs’ Roberto Soldado ends his 1,032 minute open-play goal drought v Cardiff
- March 2, 2014
Soldado scores from open play… Is this real life?
— TweetChelseaFC (@TweetChelseaFC) March 2, 2014
It was the Spurs striker’s first since October, a cruelly long drought for a Spanish international, and one he’ll be hoping to never repeat even by half.
Naturally, Twitter was agog with Bobby Soldier’s rarefied non-penalty goal, and had there were some funny reactions to the historic, drought-ending goal.
Soldado scores from open play! The open top bus parade sets off from White Hart Lane at 11am tomorrow.
— Phil Wall (@AngryOfN5) March 2, 2014
You know a team is shit when Soldado scores against them
— tymek (@tim_329) March 2, 2014
He scores when he wants!!! #soldado
— michael crouch (@Crouchy9781) March 2, 2014
— Liam Smith (@liamlmessi) March 2, 2014
Think my phones bust…just checking footy scores and it says soldado scored?! #bollocks
— Daniel parkinson (@Parky_imp) March 2, 2014
You know it ain’t your week when Soldado scores for open play
— Jay (@JayPatelAfc) March 2, 2014
— Giroud (@donlesky) March 2, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]