- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Best tweets as Man City’s unbelievable home record ended by Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea
- Updated: February 3, 2014
Manchester City last failed to score at home in 2010 and last defeat at home came in 2012.
Jose Mourinho brought a magnificent display out of his Chelsea side to bag a 1-0 away win at the Etihad.
Branislav Ivanovic scored the winning goal in the first half, in a match where Chelsea dominated.
Twitter was shocked at the result and offered some interesting viewpoints:
61 – Manchester City’s run of scoring in consecutive PL home games ends at 61, five short of Man Utd’s record. Halt.
— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) February 3, 2014
Great win for Chelsea. hazard and Matic outstanding. City disappointing. Sets up rest of season beautifully for title race
— Oliver Holt (@OllieHolt22) February 3, 2014
Manchester City’s home form this season in the Premier League before Chelsea’s 1-0 triumph at the Etihad tonight: pic.twitter.com/Wi9Hbx0Yiy
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 3, 2014
Suddenly City’s +40 goal difference worth about as much as your nan’s Royal Wedding Commemorative dinner plate.
— Danny Baker (@prodnose) February 3, 2014
Jose Mourinho is still the special one.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) February 3, 2014
Counter-attacking master class from Chelsea. Mourinho’s tactics were superb. That’s why he’s the best manager in the league.
— Richard Jolly (@RichJolly) February 3, 2014
Saw a team reborn tonight. Immense. Controlling. Special. Chelsea re-cast in the image of Jose, Mk 2. This could be one hell of a side.
— Dan Levene (@BluesChronicle) February 3, 2014
Chelsea with 6 shots on target, hit the woodwork 3 times. Won convincingly too. Media before the game: ‘ Chelsea to park the bus’.
— Dami (@TheChelseaWay) February 3, 2014
A City fan with a message for Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho pic.twitter.com/XdznPkIjIA
— Funny Football (@FunnyFootballll) February 3, 2014