Best tweets as Arsenal’s Abou Diaby picks up fresh injury during 45 minute return for U21s
- April 25, 2014
Earlier this week cursed Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby made his return for the U21s, coming off at half time.
In his Friday press conference, Wenger told the press that Diaby picked up a groin problem in the game against Chelsea and would miss the Premier League clash against Newcastle on Monday.
The 27 year old Frenchman was returning from a 13 month spell on the sidelines.
Poor Abou Diaby. Some of the best tweets on the unsurprising news can be seen below.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) April 25, 2014
Diaby, out for over a year, comes back, plays 45 mins for under 21's, now got a groin strain. Only @Arsenal. Players are made of glass!
— ❤️kiss my Ärsenäl❤️ (@kirstyburns3) April 25, 2014
Diaby in, Diaby out, in out in out shake it all about. Little bit groin niggle and you turn around, that's what it's all about.
— Wenger Knows Best (@wengerknowsbest) April 25, 2014
The Cumulative number of years Diaby has spent in hospital don reach to buy form, pass jamb, pass 2nd MB, become Doctor.
— 'nana (@Mhagayr) April 25, 2014
Diaby out for 2 weeks with a groin strain, didn't even get his mandatory 3 games before being injured. 2 weeks in Diaby time = November
— HighburyHighs (@jae_dorken) April 25, 2014
Somebody cursed Diaby it's the only explanation
— Legend (@Tolu_Obalade) April 25, 2014
Got to feel sorry for Diaby. Seems like a decent guy. Has the luck of a worm on the end of a fishing rod :( #Arsenal
— James Gilheany (@JJGilheany) April 25, 2014
— iLovethisSport.com (@lovethissport) April 25, 2014
Diaby injured again! pic.twitter.com/vycLy7f1N3
— WolsoLdnCab (@Stevewolsey) April 25, 2014
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal in contract talks with Abou Diaby, Frenchman set to stay [L’Equipe]
- Arsenal fans react after club release Abou Diaby & Ryo Miyaichi [Best Tweets]
- Abou Diaby could be offered a new deal; Bemused Arsenal fans react to Wenger admission ...
- 5 Arsenal players, including Abou Diaby, made their comeback in a friendly today
- Wenger: ‘If Abou Diaby is fully fit, he’ll get a new Arsenal deal’ [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi