- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Best memes as Chelsea agree £40m-£50m deal with PSG for David Luiz [Pictures]
If reports are to be believed, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho would have sold three squad players for over £100m in the last six months.
David Luiz could be on his way to PSG, with the two clubs agreeing a deal worth somewhere between 40 and 50 million pounds.
Memes started flooding the internet at the comical price that PSG were willing to pay Chelsea for the erratic David Luiz.
We’ve kindly collated the best ones for you.
Really? Is nobody else going to do it? Fine, I will… “David Luiz arrives in paris for talks with PSG” pic.twitter.com/DM9Y7q2ecc
— Tom Cullen (@TomCullen) May 23, 2014
David Luiz to become the World’s most expensive defender? pic.twitter.com/lii4dwfcyO
— Football Tips (@footballtips) May 23, 2014
David Luiz’s message to Chelsea. pic.twitter.com/rBkxgFBdSB
— CarefreeDaily (@CarefreeDaily) May 23, 2014
— William Hill Betting (@WillHillBet) May 23, 2014
David Luiz has just found out how much PSG are paying for him. pic.twitter.com/TYXR6sg4dN
— Mike (@aguyiusedtoknow) May 23, 2014
“£50m for David Luiz” pic.twitter.com/vJp3DRyPMA
— Liverpool Gecko (@LiverpoolGecko) May 23, 2014
- Updated: May 23, 2014