Best memes as Chelsea agree £40m-£50m deal with PSG for David Luiz [Pictures]
- May 23, 2014
If reports are to be believed, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho would have sold three squad players for over £100m in the last six months.
David Luiz could be on his way to PSG, with the two clubs agreeing a deal worth somewhere between 40 and 50 million pounds.
Memes started flooding the internet at the comical price that PSG were willing to pay Chelsea for the erratic David Luiz.
We’ve kindly collated the best ones for you.
Really? Is nobody else going to do it? Fine, I will… “David Luiz arrives in paris for talks with PSG” pic.twitter.com/DM9Y7q2ecc
— Tom Cullen (@TomCullen) May 23, 2014
David Luiz to become the World’s most expensive defender? pic.twitter.com/lii4dwfcyO
— Football Tips (@footballtips) May 23, 2014
David Luiz’s message to Chelsea. pic.twitter.com/rBkxgFBdSB
— CarefreeDaily (@CarefreeDaily) May 23, 2014
— William Hill Betting (@WillHillBet) May 23, 2014
David Luiz has just found out how much PSG are paying for him. pic.twitter.com/TYXR6sg4dN
— Mike (@aguyiusedtoknow) May 23, 2014
“£50m for David Luiz” pic.twitter.com/vJp3DRyPMA
— Liverpool Gecko (@LiverpoolGecko) May 23, 2014
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...