Bent it like…. Stephen Warnock! Leeds defender scores a mental 40-yard free-kick thanks to awful weather v Yeovil
- February 8, 2014
Leeds defender Stephen Warnock scored a banana-esque free-kick on Saturday in a 2-1 win away at Yeovil.
With terrible weather pounding Britain over the weekend, the 32-year-old left back used the awful elements to his advantage as used the blustery conditions to his favour.
Accordingly, facing a free-kick from far out, Warnock managed to sling the ball high in the air before it swirled over Yeovil goalkeeper Marek Stech and into the net from 40-yards out.
Warnock’s celebration was also excellent.
Enjoy Stephen Warnock’s bizarre free-kick winner for Leeds at Yeovil below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...