Bent it like…. Stephen Warnock! Leeds defender scores a mental 40-yard free-kick thanks to awful weather v Yeovil
- February 8, 2014
Leeds defender Stephen Warnock scored a banana-esque free-kick on Saturday in a 2-1 win away at Yeovil.
With terrible weather pounding Britain over the weekend, the 32-year-old left back used the awful elements to his advantage as used the blustery conditions to his favour.
Accordingly, facing a free-kick from far out, Warnock managed to sling the ball high in the air before it swirled over Yeovil goalkeeper Marek Stech and into the net from 40-yards out.
Warnock’s celebration was also excellent.
Enjoy Stephen Warnock’s bizarre free-kick winner for Leeds at Yeovil below.
- Uwe Rosler gives his 1st interview since becoming Leeds United’s 5th manager in 1...
- Former Leeds man Lucas Radebe reveals why he turned down Manchester United [Video]
- Rotherham manager Steve Evans turns up at Leeds in shorts and sombrero [Video]
- Wolves v Leeds: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Wesley Sneijder promotes Galatasaray knife set on anniversary of Leeds fans stabbings
- Red Bull are in advanced talks to buy Leeds in £60 million deal [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi