Bent it like…. Stephen Warnock! Leeds defender scores a mental 40-yard free-kick thanks to awful weather v Yeovil
- February 8, 2014
Leeds defender Stephen Warnock scored a banana-esque free-kick on Saturday in a 2-1 win away at Yeovil.
With terrible weather pounding Britain over the weekend, the 32-year-old left back used the awful elements to his advantage as used the blustery conditions to his favour.
Accordingly, facing a free-kick from far out, Warnock managed to sling the ball high in the air before it swirled over Yeovil goalkeeper Marek Stech and into the net from 40-yards out.
Warnock’s celebration was also excellent.
Enjoy Stephen Warnock’s bizarre free-kick winner for Leeds at Yeovil below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...