Benoit Assou Ekotto tells Twitter how HAPPY he is after AVB Spurs sacking
- December 16, 2013
What a good monday!Massage bike gym! And now on my way bk with this song in my car i love it http://t.co/tfb9CU7y4Z hv a good monday too LOL
— Benoit Assou-Ekotto (@AssouEkotto) December 16, 2013
Benoit Assou-Ekotto may be unhappy having been loaned out by Andre Villas-Boas to QPR but he has been rather classless in the past day or so.
First, as soon as the final whistle went at White Hart Lane on Sunday, BAE posted a picture alongside Emmanuel Adebayor, with both players holding up five fingers after Tottenham’s 5-0 defeat to Liverpool.
On Monday, around an hour or so after Andre Villas-Boas was sacked by Spurs, Assou-Ekotto sent a Tweet describing how happy he was.
There may have been no direct mention to Villas-Boas in either Tweet, but its clear what the Spurs left back on loan at QPR thinks.
BAE’s latest Tweet is above with Sunday afternoon’s below. The video included in his latest Tweet, Happy by Pharrell Williams, is also below.
— Benoit Assou-Ekotto (@AssouEkotto) December 15, 2013
- Andre Villas-Boas: Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t arrogant and he deserves more respect
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Liverpool may sack Brendan Rodgers to appoint ex-Chelsea & Spurs boss AVB [Sunday ...
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas: ‘I got to where I am today thanks to Jose Mourinho&...
- Happy 37th! Andre Villas-Boas gets the Birthday Bumps from his Zenit St Petersburg play...
- Bizarre video! Bart Simpson takes medical, meets AVB and trains after signing for Zenit
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...