- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Benfica v Sporting postponed after pieces of roof padding fall from the stadium onto the pitch [Vine]
With strong winds in Portugal this evening, the start of Benfica v Sporting had to be delayed in bizarre circumstances.
The Estádio da Luz is due to the host the Champions League final this summer.
After 30 minutes of waiting, 60,000 fans were sent home as the match was postponed.
The stadium was literally falling apart. Very bizarre.
Official: Benfica vs Sporting postponed! Over 60.000 people came for nothing, due to heavy wind blowing garbage/cladding at the pitch.
— Jan Hagen (@PortuBall) February 9, 2014
Benfica v Sporting game called off due to pieces of the roof padding falling onto the pitch. You couldn't make it up!
— Stuart Duffy (@DuffySCFC) February 9, 2014
- Updated: February 9, 2014