Benfica & Man United have gentleman’s agreement for Garay, Benfica want €20m [Record]
Early on Friday morning Portuguese news outlet Record reported that Manchester United and Benfica have a gentleman’s agreement over the transfer of central defender Ezequiel Garay.
The 26 year old has long been linked to Old Trafford but it is now clear Benfica are willing to let him leave, but only for a fee of €20 Million.
Ex Real Madrid man Ezequiel Garay has reportedly been looking for a home in Manchester despite the fee of €20M proving a stumbling block in the negotiations.
United are allegedly looking to spend less on a centre back and Garay understands that he may have one more season to play at Benfica.
Watch Live Stream
- Portuguese pundits argue over Benfica like it’s Trump v Clinton at the Presidential debates (Video)October 20, 2016
- Manchester United sent scouts to watch Benfica starlet Goncalo Guedes [Mirror]October 4, 2016
- Benfica captain Luisão shows his leadership to the Youth with free-kick intervention (Video)October 3, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola went undercover to watch Benfica’s Alex GrimaldoSeptember 21, 2016
- Just one Manchester United player makes it into the Europa League Team of the Week [Graphic]October 21, 2016
- Manchester United have a horrific record away at Chelsea since 2002 [Graphic]October 21, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho rules out third spell at Chelsea (Video)October 21, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho doesn’t come off well in Chelsea man Victor Moses’ ESPN interviewOctober 21, 2016