Benfica & Man United have gentleman’s agreement for Garay, Benfica want €20m [Record]
Early on Friday morning Portuguese news outlet Record reported that Manchester United and Benfica have a gentleman’s agreement over the transfer of central defender Ezequiel Garay.
The 26 year old has long been linked to Old Trafford but it is now clear Benfica are willing to let him leave, but only for a fee of €20 Million.
Ex Real Madrid man Ezequiel Garay has reportedly been looking for a home in Manchester despite the fee of €20M proving a stumbling block in the negotiations.
United are allegedly looking to spend less on a centre back and Garay understands that he may have one more season to play at Benfica.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal continue to scout a Benfica teenage striker [O Jogo]August 21, 2016
- Wonderkid Andre Horta bags amazing solo goal on Benfica league debut v Tondela (Video)August 14, 2016
- Liverpool to miss out on Benfica’s Anderson Talisca as he heads to the Championship [A Bola]July 27, 2016
- Barcelona approached Benfica about their top striker [Globo]July 24, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- An amazing stat comparing Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s recent winning record v Aston VillaAugust 23, 2016
- Should Man United’s Wayne Rooney remain England’s captain? (BBC Video)August 23, 2016