Bend it like De Gea! Manchester United keeper takes on the Corner Kick Challenge
Ahead of Manchester United’s Champions League match at Real Sociedad, Bwin have released a video of David De Gea attempting the “Corner Kick Challenge.”
The Spanish custodian has 30 seconds to score as many goals as he can from the corner position and the Manchester United keeper does pretty well.
Presumably his constant jibes towards Anderson are because the pair have a special relationship or perhaps the Brazilian doesn’t think the Man United keeper is that good with his feet.
Watch Live Stream
- David De Gea isn’t one of the top two goalkeepers in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017September 16, 2016
- David De Gea thinks that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is even more imposing in person [Quotes]September 10, 2016
- Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera makes fun of David De Gea (Video)September 1, 2016
- Man Utd’s David De Gea in the clear over prostitution case, considering legal action for defamation [Mail]August 22, 2016
- Sam Allardyce blames ex-Man United player/agent in first interview since England exit (Video)September 28, 2016
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Marcus Rashford talks about playing with Zlatan Ibrahimovic & Alex Hunter in FIFA 17 (Video)September 28, 2016
- Hilarious video of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s target practice on a friend emergesSeptember 28, 2016