Bend it like De Gea! Manchester United keeper takes on the Corner Kick Challenge
Ahead of Manchester United’s Champions League match at Real Sociedad, Bwin have released a video of David De Gea attempting the “Corner Kick Challenge.”
The Spanish custodian has 30 seconds to score as many goals as he can from the corner position and the Manchester United keeper does pretty well.
Presumably his constant jibes towards Anderson are because the pair have a special relationship or perhaps the Brazilian doesn’t think the Man United keeper is that good with his feet.
Watch Live Stream
- Man Utd’s David De Gea in the clear over prostitution case, considering legal action for defamation [Mail]August 22, 2016
- Juan Mata interrupts and trolls David De Gea’s interview for MUTV (Video)July 24, 2016
- Man United boss Mourinho shows De Gea how important he is to him by bringing in new coachJuly 9, 2016
- David De Gea reunites with Edurne after allegations in a sex scandal (Video)July 8, 2016
- Don’t ever be late for a rendez-vous with Paul Pogba (Video)August 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho calls Manchester United’s Europa League group ‘Champions League’ (Video)August 26, 2016
- Man United starlet Andreas Pereira joins Granada on a season-long loanAugust 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho trolls Bayern after saying Schweinsteiger first-team return is ‘not impossible’ (Video)August 26, 2016