- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Bend it like De Gea! Manchester United keeper takes on the Corner Kick Challenge
Ahead of Manchester United’s Champions League match at Real Sociedad, Bwin have released a video of David De Gea attempting the “Corner Kick Challenge.”
The Spanish custodian has 30 seconds to score as many goals as he can from the corner position and the Manchester United keeper does pretty well.
Presumably his constant jibes towards Anderson are because the pair have a special relationship or perhaps the Brazilian doesn’t think the Man United keeper is that good with his feet.
- Updated: November 4, 2013