Bend it like De Gea! Manchester United keeper takes on the Corner Kick Challenge
Ahead of Manchester United’s Champions League match at Real Sociedad, Bwin have released a video of David De Gea attempting the “Corner Kick Challenge.”
The Spanish custodian has 30 seconds to score as many goals as he can from the corner position and the Manchester United keeper does pretty well.
Presumably his constant jibes towards Anderson are because the pair have a special relationship or perhaps the Brazilian doesn’t think the Man United keeper is that good with his feet.
Watch Live Stream
- Man Utd players, David De Gea chief among them, almost reached mutiny over LVG [Guardian]May 23rd, 2016
- David De Gea on winning the FA Cup with Manchester United (Video)May 21st, 2016
- David De Gea (?!), Liverpool & Spurs stars make Europa League squad of the seasonMay 20th, 2016
- Man United’s David De Gea comes second to Arsenal’s Petr CechMay 18th, 2016
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard can’t wait to play Mourinho’s Man United [SSN]May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Mino Raiola hints Zlatan Ibrahimovic may not go to Manchester United [Expressen]May 28th, 2016
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho stars in corny Lipton Ice Tea advert (Video)May 28th, 2016