Bend it like De Gea! Manchester United keeper takes on the Corner Kick Challenge
Ahead of Manchester United’s Champions League match at Real Sociedad, Bwin have released a video of David De Gea attempting the “Corner Kick Challenge.”
The Spanish custodian has 30 seconds to score as many goals as he can from the corner position and the Manchester United keeper does pretty well.
Presumably his constant jibes towards Anderson are because the pair have a special relationship or perhaps the Brazilian doesn’t think the Man United keeper is that good with his feet.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Loris Karius is actually outperforming Man United’s David De GeaDecember 7, 2016
- David De Gea pays tribute to Chapecoense’s Cleber Santana. They shared a locker at AtleticoNovember 29, 2016
- Torbe reveals why David De Gea doesn’t use prostitutes [OKdiaio]November 14, 2016
- David De Gea’s release clause at Manchester United revealed by MarcaNovember 14, 2016
- Man Utd’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan talks about adapting to physicality of the Premier League (Video)December 10, 2016
- Spurs boss Pochettino insists Jose Mourinho is still ‘The Special One’ (Video)December 9, 2016
- Gary Neville responds to Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius on InstagramDecember 9, 2016
- Two Manchester United players make Europa League Team of the WeekDecember 9, 2016