Bend it like De Gea! Manchester United keeper takes on the Corner Kick Challenge
Ahead of Manchester United’s Champions League match at Real Sociedad, Bwin have released a video of David De Gea attempting the “Corner Kick Challenge.”
The Spanish custodian has 30 seconds to score as many goals as he can from the corner position and the Manchester United keeper does pretty well.
Presumably his constant jibes towards Anderson are because the pair have a special relationship or perhaps the Brazilian doesn’t think the Man United keeper is that good with his feet.
Watch Live Stream
- Eden Hazard & De Gea among the big names to miss out on Ballon D’Or nominationOctober 24, 2016
- Juve’s Gigi Buffon hails Manchester Utd keeper David De Gea (Video)October 20, 2016
- Man United’s David De Gea hailed Gianluigi Buffon’s heroics for Juventus on TwitterOctober 18, 2016
- David De Gea’s incredible save from Phil Coutinho (Video & Tweets)October 17, 2016
- Zlatan Dropped? Wayne Rooney set to start for Manchester United against Burnley [Express]October 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho took time out from first team duty to train Manchester United U14s this weekOctober 28, 2016
- Man United players think Wayne Rooney deserves chance over Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Mail]October 28, 2016
- Patrice Evra reveals that Sir Alex Ferguson didn’t approve of Carlos Tevez friendshipOctober 28, 2016