Belgium’s Dries Mertens wins training exercise with fantastic bicycle kick [Video]
- June 19, 2014
Belgium winger Dries Mertens is a man with all the confidence in the world at the minute.
The Napoli player scored the winning goal against Algeria with a ruthless finish and shows here where he has been crafting his art.
In a training exercise Mertens is paired with Porto midfielder Steven Defour and a goal from him will give them victory; not only does he do it, but he does it in style.
Mertens scores a magnificent bicycle kick and understandably reacts as though he’s won the World Cup. He might do yet.
- Marouane Fellaini & Kevin De Bruyne have been involved in 47.5% of Belgium goals s...
- Eden Hazard makes it 3-1 to Belgium v Bosnia from the penalty spot (Video)
- Kevin De Bruyne fires Belgium into the lead v Bosnia-Herzegovina (Video)
- Marouane Fellaini equalizes for Belgium v Bosnia from a Kevin De Bruyne corner (Video)
- Incredible International Offers: Enhanced odds on Wales (5/1), Germany (5/1) & Eng...
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...