- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
- Radamel Falcao’s wife celebrates Man United goal at Aston Villa on Instagram
Belgium v Japan: Watch a Live Stream of the international friendly – available in UK [19/11/2013]
Both Belgium and Japan come into this friendly at Stade Roi Baudouin in Brussels (kick-off: 20:00 UK time) with plenty to prove after mixed results last time out.
Belgium lost at home to Colombia whilst Japan came back from 2-0 down at Holland to draw 2-2.
So how can you watch Belgium v Japan on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Belgium v Japan live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Belgium v Japan, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Belgium v Japan is available worldwide, including in the UK and Ireland, except for in the Belgium, Asia and the USA.
The Red Devils have never beaten Japan in three previous meetings and Marc Wilmots is tipped to play Thibaut Courtois in goal after Liverpool keeper Simon Mignolet appeared in the Colombia defeat.
Other Belgian stars looking for playing time include Kevin Mirallas, Romelu Lukaku and Mousa Dembele, who all came on as substitutes versus Colombia.
Japan appear to be one of the most stylish sides going to the World Cup, with their second goal against Holland a particularly delightful team move.
Coach Alberto Zaccheroni could play Shinji Kagawa from the start after the Manchester United midfielder played just the second half against the Dutch.
- Updated: November 19, 2013