- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
Belgium v Colombia: Watch the international friendly – available in UK [14/11/2013]
One for the football hipsters! Although, you suspect Belgium and Colombia will be two of the best known teams in world football after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Both Belgium and Colombia produced impressive qualifying campaigns, against tough opposition and will be keen to lay a marker down in Thursday night’s friendly in Brussels – kick-off is at 20:00 UK.
Bet365 are showing Belgium v Colombia live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Belgium v Colombia, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Belgium v Colombia is available in the UK and Ireland. It is also available across Europe, except in Belgium. The match is also not available in North, Central and South America as well as the Caribbean.
All eyes will be on Radamel Falcao, the spearhead of the Colombia side, who will be eager to prove themselves against perhaps the most hyped team in Europe.
Falcao will be hoping to make an impact against Belgium who are without captain and talisman Vincent Kompany due to injury.
Belgium will pose plenty of their own threat going forward, with the likes of Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku and Kevin de Bruyne set to start as the front three.
The South American side also have three fine attacking midfielders at their disposal in James Rodríguez, Fredy Guarín and Juan Cuadrado.
Both Belgium and Colombia are packed with exciting young talents this should be a fascinating friendly.
- Updated: November 14, 2013